9:: 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏

𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛

"Have you both lost it?" You asked, looking at Eunji and Jungkook in disbelief. "You both are the ones who aren't thinking properly," Eunji fired back at you, "you both know that this marriage is all for a show and you still want us to go on a honeymoon?" You almost shouted, the idea of going on a honeymoon with Jimin didn't seem to fit well with you. 

Travelling with Jimin wasn't a big deal, you were comfortable with it, but a honeymoon wasn't something you wanted to do with him, as if you wanted to do something with him other than business, your inner thoughts scoffed at you.

"See! Only we know about it, not your family members, you both should have gone as soon as your wedding, and even yesterday your parents asked me about your married life and if you are going on a honeymoon now or after you both become grandma and grandpa," Jungkook said, "yeah, last week I met y/n's mom when she came to the hospital for her regular check-up and she asked me about you and Jimin and also if you are planning on a honeymoon," Eunji added, "so you want us to go on a honeymoon for a month? Why can't it be like 2 or 3 days?" Jimin asked.

Eunji and Jungkook facepalmed, "no one would go for just 2 or 3 days Jimin," Eunji said annoyed, "but what can we do for one whole month?!" You asked, "y/n, aren't you going on a business trip next week?" Eunji asked as you nodded a yes. "Let Jimin join you and just tell your parents that it's a honeymoon since it's a month-long trip it would be enough," Eunji suggested. 

You and Jimin were thinking, Eunji and Jungkook were waiting eagerly, "we will also join you both so that out won't be very awkward for you both," Jungkook said, Eunji turned to him shocked but all he did was a wink at her with a cheeky smile. You and Jimin noticed this small interaction between them, but for now, your problems were enough for you both.

"Fine, let's do this," Jimin announced and now all eyes were on you, "ok," you said making Jungkook and Eunji make a victory dance in their mind. 

After a few minutes, Jungkook and Eunji left, "something fishy is definitely going on between them," Jimin said looking at the door which was just closed by Jungkook who was following Eunji outside. "Of course it's love, one of them is gonna come crying heartbroken," you said drinking the glass of water. "Why? As far as I know, Eunji is a good person and Jungkook is perfect boyfriend material, they would be happy," Jimin shrugged, "all love gives is pain, Jimin," you said walking into the living room. 

"It is not the case for everyone though," he said, "but it becomes one of your weakness, it holds you back in your life," you said, this was the first time you both were talking something this personal, "but it is one of the most beautiful feelings in life y/n," he said getting dreamy, "Ooo, seems like we have a lover boy here," you wiggled your eyebrows, he liked how goofy you are and chuckled. "Nah! It was just a simple crush I had when I was in middle school, and it ended up in the worst way possible," he laughed at the memory. 

"Oh! So that's why you don't want to fall in love and had this wedding with me?" You asked, "no, it's not that I didn't want to fall in love, it's just that I think it's a waste of time," he explained as you nodded, "down for binge-watching another drama?" Jimin excitedly asked, "have I ever said no?" You asked back as you went upstairs to bring a blanket and other stuff. The only thing you and Jimin did other than business was watch drama as you both shared the same interest in this. 

Meanwhile Eunji and Jungkook

As soon as Jungkook closed the door, Eunji jumped on Jungkook out of excitement, he stumbled a bit but managed to balance himself and Eunji, he wrapped his arms around her and broke into his bunny smile. "It worked Kookie," she said, she was happy that you both accepted. "Yeah it did Eun," he chuckled seeing how happy she was for her best friend, "noona is so lucky to have a friend like you," he said pulling back and cupping her face, "and I am lucky to have you in my life," he said making her blush.