8:: 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅

𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑

"Now you don't have an excuse so you are coming and that's final, I got an appointment so I am leaving, bye," Eunji declared and got up before bidding her goodbyes to Jungkook and you, totally ignoring Jimin and left, "was I just ignored by her?" Jimin asked in disbelief, "girls are dying for me and here someone is ignoring me," he huffed, you found this cute, you have never seen Jimin being cute. 

"Not all girls Jimin," you laughed, "yeah, definitely you are not in the list," he chuckled as you didn't bother to talk another word other than 'hello' when you both first met in a meeting. Eunji was standing next to the door outside and heard you laugh, I thought she would have forgotten to laugh after all these years, Eunji smiled, maybe he can bring the old y/n back. 

It was the weekend and Eunji and Jungkook wanted to go to the amusement park today, they said they would meet you both at the park, so you and Jimin planned on going there together. 

You got ready, you wore a hoodie and jeans, it's been so long since you wore something other than suits, you let your hair down, it would usually be in a pony as it would be disturbing you when you work, you made your way downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Jimin.

You patiently waited for him for almost 30 minutes now, "Jimin, you are taking longer than girls to get ready!" You shouted from the living room so that he could hear it from his room. "Coming," he shouted back and just a few seconds later he ran downstairs. "Sorry, it's been long since I dressed up in casuals," he apologised and that's when you noticed it, he was wearing a white sweater and blue jeans, he looked so different from the Jimin you saw in suits, of course, you have seen him in his nightwear which was usually sweats which were cute, but this was different, he looked handsome and you weren't able to take your eyes off him. Damn why is he so effortlessly handsome, you thought still checking him out. 

While here Jimin took his time admiring his wife it was his first time seeing you wear something other than suits, he has seen you in your nightdress, which was your long white shirt in which you looked hot with your exposed legs and collarbone, but in this, you looked cute, so cute that he wanted to put you in his pocket and treasure you. Your hair was let down, which made you look even more beautiful and the oversized hoodie made you look so small. 

You both were busy staring at each other that you didn't notice that he was staring at you nor you staring at him, after a few seconds you both realised it and quickly made your way to the garage to get the car and leave. 

you both were like teenagers newly falling in love, the flower love was slowly blooming after a long time, it didn't get the sunshine, water nor the care for so long that it was gonna die soon, but now it got what it wants. 

"I will drive," Jimin said as you just nodded. You both got into the car and drove to the Park, you and Jimin didn't speak a single word through the whole ride, it wasn't awkward as that is how you both are, just some random conversations would be all. 

As you both reached the park, you both got out and searched for Eunji and Jungkook, but you weren't able to find them, so you decided to call Eunji and he decided to call Jungkook. After the call, you both sighed in unison, "Eunji got an emergency in the hospital so she had to stay back," you said, "Jungkook is not feeling well it seems," he said, "what? What happened to him? Is he okay?" You bombarded him with questions, he was like a brother to you, so you cared a lot for him, but something sparked inside Jimin, it wasn't a good feeling, little did he know that it was jealousy.

"He seemed to be fine, he is just using it for an excuse, he must have had plans with his other friends who do nothing but spoil him," he scoffed as you made an 'o' shape with your mouth. "Then let's just go home," you shrugged as he nodded, you both came here just for them, but since they are not here there is no use of being here. 

"Mission: failed," Jungkook said dramatically as he leaned back on the driver seat of his car and let out a breath, "we should have at least given them company so that they both would have at least spent time together." Eunji sighed, they both were at the entrance of the park where you and Jimin were standing a few seconds ago, they planned on making you both come and spend time here but their plan flopped. 

"Do you think the Los Angeles plan would succeed?" Jungkook asked looking at Eunji, "y/n would be going to meetings, and Jimin would stay in the hotel room and work from there all day long," Eunji said her assumption. When you went on a business trip a few weeks back, Jungkook and Eunji planned on making you and Jimin going on a honeymoon, you had a month-long business trip in a few days to Los Angeles, so they thought of convincing you both on going on a 'honeymoon'.

"Let's think about something, I feel like we are trying to make the sunrise from the west," she sighed, "anyway come let's go and play, let's have some fun so that we can come up with a good plan," Jungkook said, as he got out of the car excitedly and ran to Eunji's side and opened the door for her. "You are such a baby," she chuckled as she got down. They both had a great time, they enjoyed the time they spent with each other, till it got pretty dark.  

 "Let's go to the Ferris wheel," Eunji dragged him towards it, "see who is the baby now," Jungkook chuckled and let Eunji drag him, her hair was flowing with the air, it was looking messy but she looked cute in his eyes, she was like the most beautiful girl in his eyes. "It's dark, the night lights of Seoul would be looking great now," her eyes were sparkling with excitement, Jungkook smiled looking at her, how do you have this magical effect on me Eunji? Jungkook kept starting her, admiring how pretty she was, Eunji noticed his gaze on her and looked at him, he looked so eternal the light shining on his face, making him glow, how his doe eyes were staring at her, his cute nose and chubby cheeks that she wanted to pinch so bad and his rosy lips were so kissable, and that mole under his lips. He was the definition of handsome, she was so lost in his eyes that she didn't notice when he came closer and placed his lips on hers. 

It was planned to get you and Jimin close but they ended up falling for their plan and got close, maybe fate had other plans for the 4 youngsters.

This is the worst chapter I have written so far, please bear with this cringe shit😅🤢 but I hope you guys will like the upcoming chapters as it would have some y/nxJimin moments 🤗💖

Make sure to vote and drop your reviews!💖