39:: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒆

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑒🔞

It was a weekend and just woke up from your sleep. 

You stretched your arms and legs, as you heard your bones crack as a groan left your lips. 

You looked to your side in search of Jimin but he wasn't there. 

You slowly got up and pulled down your shirt and walked out of the room. 

Jimin was sitting in the living room, he was at a conference, so you made sure to be quiet and walked to him. 

You took a seat next to him on the couch, Jimin was wearing a neatly ironed shirt to look presentable but in the bottom he was wearing nothing but shorts. 

You muffled up a laugh as he passed you a glare. 

After a few more minutes Jimin ended the meeting and you burst out laughing. 

"Hey! I forgot I had a meeting and had to get ready in a hurry okay?" He defended himself, "you didn't even shower yet?" You asked, he shook his head. 

"Wanna shower together?" He smirked, getting closer to your face. You placed your palm on his cheek and softly caressed it but soon frowned when his cheeks weren't soft as usual. 

"I think you should get a shave," you said, "will you help me please? I am too lazy today," he pouted. 

"Sure," you pecked his lips and got up, it took a second to process for Jimin as he too got up, his cheeks took a light shade of pink after your little peck but you didn't notice it. 

You both were in your bathroom now, "what should I do?" You asked, as you both were standing in front of each other. 

"First, you should be able to reach my face," he teased, you glared at him as he chuckled and gripped onto each side of your waist, and picked you up. 

You gasped at the sudden contact and he placed you on the counter. 

"Just because you are strong you don't have to pick up everything," you scoffed, "oh, I didn't pick up everything baby, I just picked up my wife," he winked as he grabbed the shaving foam and handed it to you. 

"Apply it all over my cheeks and everywhere that you see the beard," he instructed. 

You nodded and took it from your hand and looked up at him, "oh Mr I-am-very-tall I would be very grateful if you could bend down a little," you said, sarcasm dripping in your voice. 

He let out a soft laugh and bent down, too close to your face, "um- I didn't- I didn't mean this close," you stuttered, "I like it this way, you carry on," he smirked. 

After that he handed you the shaver and placed his hands on your bare thighs since your shirt lifted up because you were sitting. 

 You made sure to be extra careful to not create any marks on his heavenly handsome face.

 Jimin kept staring at you but you tried your best to concentrate and you are finally done. 

But your cheeks were bright red because of someone's constant staring.

"Done!" You said, looking back into his eyes only to realise that you both were still so close to each other. 

Jimin held your wrist softly, still not breaking eye contact, he brought it up to his cheeks and placed your palm on his cheeks. 

"Is it soft enough for you to kiss me now?" He asked, with a smile playing on his lips. You blushed harder as you nodded a yes. 

"Wait a minute," Jimin moved to the sink and washed his face.