23:: 𝑪𝑶𝑪𝑲𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉

𝐶𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ

You were in the shower, you just woke up and as usual, Jimin left for work.

You confirmed it since he wasn't by your side when you woke up. 

You turned off the shower and opened the curtain. You had a curtain instead of a glass door as you preferred it more. 

Here Jimin came into the bathroom, he woke up and had a small talk with your mother and now was here for a shower. 

He didn't go to work as it was the weekend today and your mother had put a condition for you both to not work on the weekends. 

He closed the door behind him and stripped himself off his clothing. He walked towards the shower and was about to open the curtain when it was opened by itself. 

As soon as your eyes met with his, you both let out a scream. 

You both were practically naked in front of each other. You quickly took the end of the curtain and put it in front of yourself, covering up yourself. 

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Your mother asked, she heard your scream and rushed upstairs. 

"Y-yeah ma, it's just a big c-cockroach," you lied, your eyes not looking away from his, "Of course my cock is big," Jimin smirked at you and winked but realised it was a bad time when you glared at him. 

"Seems like you can take care of your cockroach by yourself then," your mother said and left the room. 

"Fuck Jimin! Are you serious?!" You whispered yelled at him, your hands involuntarily leaving the curtain and went to his neck, as if you were ready to choke him to death. 

But just then you realised that you left the curtain which meant that you were standing there, naked, in front of him. 

Your gaze fell on his well-built body and your eyes trailed down slowly, while he did the same, his eyes went from your neck to your collarbone, to your breast, which made him feel something that he knew for sure wasn't holy. 

Both your eyes travelled further down, your eyes fell on his big member, it really is big! You gulped. 

Wait! What am I doing? 

You both thought at the same time. 

I am standing all naked in front of him/her!

You both reminded your minds.

Your eyes met with his, both your eyes wide, blushing. 

You both grabbed the curtain at the same time and pulled it up, you both pulled it towards your bodies and it resulted with your bodies colliding with each other.  

Your body was pressed against his, your breast pressed against his chest, it aroused something in him. Your faces were just inches apart, able to feel each other's breath. Just a little move and your lips would be on his. 

But no! You should leave before this leads to something else, you know if you stay here your hormones would get the best of you and you would end up doing something unholy with him. 

You pushed him aside as you grabbed a towel, immediately wrapping it around you and ran out of the bathroom. 

While here Jimin was left to take care of his problem alone. 

Sorry for the short chapter 🤭

And from now I will post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!💖