40:: 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒙

𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑥🔞

Sex maniacs? Yes, something like that. 

You and Jimin were like two hormonal teenagers, getting turned on by the littlest things. 

It's been a few days since the shower incident and you both didn't miss a chance to fuck the brain out of each other, you weren't able to get enough of each other. 

It would be either in the bedroom or the shower or the living room or the kitchen or wherever you both were turned on, something about Jimin was pulling you to him and you weren't any less, Jimin was someone who was always calm and composed, he had a lot of patience and control over himself, but when with you, it all flew away from the invisible window. 

Jimin had an hour lunch break and he wanted to visit you, so he stopped by your company, he didn't need an appointment to meet you and no one stopped him too, instead everyone bowed as he walked by. 

He passed a smile to everyone that bowed at him unlike their boss. 

Jimin stepped on your floor where only you and your Secretary were present. 

Jimin didn't bother to knock on the door and opened it only to see a file flying towards him. 

He stepped back right on time, or it would have hit his face. 

It landed right in front of him and he heard you shouting at a poor man who was hanging his head low, his hands folded in front of him, his face showing the fear he had for his boss. 

Jimin didn't hear you shouting before he opened the door cause your office was sound proof. 

"I pay you for getting a good output from you for this company, not for you to waste your time here and show me this worthless piece of paper just like you, this is the 3rd time I am reviewing your presentation and if you present this crap in front of our investors then they wouldn't think twice before leaving. Your pay for this month will be given to you by today, you can leave the company." You completed in a calm voice unlike the way you were shouting a few seconds ago. 

He knew that you wouldn't give him anymore chances, so he left the room after bowing to Jimin who was standing there giving him an apologetic smile. 

Jimin walked towards you, you still didn't know that Jimin  was there since you were resting your head on your palms while your elbows were resting on your desk. 

He didn't talk about how you were yelling and firing your employee as it was your work and he didn't want to interfere in it. 

"Is my wifey stressed?" He asked, standing across your large desk. 

You flinched a bit but smiled seeing him. You just nodded a yes. 

He walked over to you and gripped either side of your waist and made you stand up, you yelped when he picked you up. 

He sat himself down on your chair and made you sit on his lap, with your back facing him. 

"You could have asked me to get up, you didn't have to pick me up like this," you scoffed. 

"How can I miss a chance to annoy my wife," he grinned, "please Jimin, I might even kill you now, I am that irritated," you sighed, as you leaned your head back on his shoulder. 

He placed one hand around your waist and rested on your stomach while the other was on your thigh. 

"Let me give you a massage," he said, as he held your shoulder and made you sit straight. 

You hummed and sat straight, he started massaging your shoulders and neck, you let out a satisfactory moan. 

Jimin froze a moment and continued, your moan kinda turned him on.