10:: 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆?

𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒?

"I still can't believe I am doing this," you chuckled, "me either," Jimin laughed with you.

You and Jimin were seated in the business class section of the flight, Eunji and Jungkook were seated behind you. "It's a 12-hour long flight, let me sleep for some time," you said, getting comfortable in your seat and covering the blanket given over you. "Y/n, please no, I can't wake you up if you sleep," he said acting dramatic, "shut up Jimin," you giggled and closed your eyes, he too giggled and took out his laptop to work.

"Are you gonna work even now, hyung?" Jungkook asked, "I don't want to waste my time," he said his eyes fixed on the screen. "Ugh! I think they both would do nothing but work in this one month," Jungkook groaned to Eunji, "we will do something Kookie," she said thinking of a plan to make you both stop working and concentrate on each other.

You woke after 6 hours and started to work as you had nothing else to do. You looked at Eunji and Jungkook to find them sleeping peacefully while holding their hands, you smiled at them and turned to work again, "y/n, mail the files that I asked you yesterday, I will work on them and make it ready by 2 weeks," Jimin spoke, you nodded and sent the files that you had recently got from your Secretary. "Just 2 weeks are enough?" You asked after sending the files, "I don't have much work to do this month," he shrugged as you nodded and went back to work.

After the flight, you rented a car and Jimin drove to the hotel that Jungkook had already booked. "I booked two rooms, one for me and hyung and the other for noona and Eun, but now I changed my plan, I want to be with Eun, so you guys share a room," Jungkook said as you all got down and loaded your luggage out of the car. "Then I will book another room," you said and walked to the reception with your luggage.

Jungkook didn't tell anything as he knew you won't be getting any rooms because he himself booked the rooms 2 weeks ago. "I am sorry ma'am, there aren't any rooms available for you to stay at this moment," the lady spoke, you sighed in defeat and turned to Jimin who was standing behind you, "it's okay, we will adjust," Jimin said and walked to the elevator, with you and the 2 love birds behind.

You reached your room and Jimin opened the room with his key, you both walked in and took a look around. The bed was a big one, and also there was a big couch which would be comfortable enough to sleep and a tea table in front of it, Jimin too looked around.

After looking around the room you got an idea and called Jimin, "Jimin, you take the bed, the couch is comfortable enough for me to sleep," you said, taking off your blazer. "I will take the couch, if you sleep on the couch then I would find you on the floor every morning," Jimin let out a small laugh, "shut up Jimin," you frowned, "the couch is too small for your height, so I will take the couch," you said, "fine, then I will take the bed one night and you take the bed the next night, we will share it like this," he proposed an idea, "perfect," you said and laid down on the couch too tired to move.

"Aren't you going to unpack?" Jimin asked, "I never did that," you said your eyes still closed, "I never knew The Y/n, would be this lazy," Jimin shakes his head in disbelief. "Yah! I am just on my energy saving mood," you tried to defend yourself.

"Get up and unpack y/n, I don't want this room to be like your room," he said walking towards you, "don't you think you are being a cleanliness freak now?" You asked looking at him, who was standing right next to your figure which was lazily lying on the couch.

"Are you getting up or shall I make you to?" He asked, you scoffed and said, "try me," and closed your eyes again, "you have left me with no choice, Mrs Park," he said, that Mrs Park did something to you for sure, but before your thoughts could go anywhere else you were being lifted off the couch.

A shriek escaped your mouth, "what the hell, JIMIN," you shouted, Jimin lifted you and threw you over his shoulder as if you were a piece of paper.

"I warned you," he shrugged after he put you down on the ground where the cupboard and your suitcases were present.

"How do you even manage to lift me up as if I don't weigh at all?!" You asked, "you really don't weigh much, you should eat more I guess," "do I really have to do this?" You whined, "we will do it together so that we would finish it soon and you can go back to sleep and I will continue with work," he suggested, "do I have a choice?" You unknowingly pouted and took your suitcase opening it, he chuckled at you.

You took your clothes one by one and gave it to Jimin, he placed them neatly in the cupboard and did the same with his too. After 30 minutes you both were done but now you were hungry and wanted to eat something, it was already dinner time now.

"I will go have dinner, I am starving, " you said putting on your heels, "you can just order here," Jimin suggested, "I feel like going out for a bit," you said and walked out while Jimin sat on the bed and started doing his work, he wasn't hungry so he decided to skip dinner.

You closed the door behind you and walked out, just then Jungkook and Eunji too came out of their room to go on a dinner date. "Where are you going?" She asked, "to have dinner," "where is hyung?" Jungkook asked, "he is working," "why don't you both go together for dinner?" Jungkook asked, "why are you both asking these many questions?" You asked, sighing.

"We just asked why you are alone when your husband is there with you," Eunji shrugged, "it's weird to call him husband, so don't say that," you said, "god I seriously don't know what kind of species you both are," Eunji said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Wanna join us for dinner noona?" Jungkook asked, "I don't wanna be a third wheel kook," you chuckled and walked away.

"They both feel awkward to even call themselves husband and wife, how are they even gonna fall for each other." Jungkook sighed feeling defeated, "I can see the progress though," Eunji said smiling at your retreating figure.

"What?" Jungkook asked, "y/n never talked this much, her replies would be cold to even me, but now she is talking a bit more and she even smiles a lot these days, not the usual cold and intimidating gaze, and also, if she was the old y/n, she wouldn't have been happy about me getting into a relationship, it's not like she would be against it and would tell me to break up, but she just wouldn't have been happy about it, but now she seems ok with this," she explained to Jungkook as he nodded, "but I still don't understand how she started to talk to you in the first meet itself," Eunji looked at him suspiciously. "Stop looking at me like that, it's making me nervous," he said avoiding eye contact, Eunji laughed as she linked her arms and walked to the elevator.

So now they are on their honeymoon!! What do you guys think will happen? Will something happen between them? Will they fall in love?? I am so excited for this series and I hope even you guys are as excited as I am!🤗💖