29:: 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦

You saw a photo where Jimin was in his uniform, looking small, wearing glasses and a few books in his hand. 

A tear escaped your eyes followed by another and soon you were a crying mess, you weren't able to see the pictures anymore, you put your head on the desk in front of you as you cried quietly. 

Your sobs were getting louder by second as guilt washed over you. How am I gonna face him again? You thought and cried harder. 

Jimin just reached home after work, he saw your mother in the kitchen cooking, he greeted her and came upstairs searching for you. 

As he neared the room he heard sobs which he knew for sure was from you, he rushed inside and saw you sitting on the chair and your face hidden between your arms and your body shaking because of your sobs. 

He ran towards you and kneeled down in front of you,  "what's wrong y/n? Did something happen? Is it your father again? Or you fought with your mother? What happened?" He asked worriedly. 

Will he care this much after knowing what I did to him? You thought. 

You didn't even lift up your head nor replied to him. "Y/n!" He called out again. 

But getting no response from you he lifted up your head and made you look at him. But you still avoided his eyes. 

"I am sorry Jimin," you sobbed out, "what are you sorry for Y/n?" He asked, cupping your cheeks. 

"I- I am so- sorry Jimin," you again apologised and hugged him. Your head rested on his shoulder and you cried and wetted his suit with your tears. 

He sighed as he rubbed his hands on your back and the laptop's lit up screen caught his attention and he saw it was a picture of him in his uniform. 

He understood why you were crying, "it's okay y/n, you were just a kid back then and you said all those to me, I already forgave you for that," he said. 

You pulled back and looked at him, "how- how do you know it was- was me?" You asked, wiping your tears. 

The sight of your red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks hurt his heart. 

"Eunji told me about the incident and also how you were still guilty about it, I figured it out," he shrugged. 

"Why are you still with- with me?" You asked, "why would I leave you y/n?" He asked, his thumb caressing your cheeks. 

" I was so rude to you Jimin, I told you so many things that would have hurt you so much, you should have hated me for all those, but why are you still here after knowing that I was that girl who was so rude to you?" 

He sighed, "y/n, your words hurted me a lot, I can't deny that, but we were too young back then, and you weren't in a proper state, you had a lot of problems with your family and at that age you were so strong to keep up with it. I was hurt when you said that, I was angry at you for telling all those and thinking that my crush was fake and cheap, but I never hated you, and when I grew up the anger too faded, and when Eunji told me why you behaved like that I was shocked and I felt like I should have stayed and made you believe that love can't be only weakness but can also be your strength, but we both were too young and it's all in the past. So let's move on from it, hmm?" He smiled at you as he patted your head. 

"Why are you so caring Jimin!?" You yelled at him and hit his chest, crying harder. "At least yell at me a little, I feel so guilty, I have felt so guilty all my life and now when I finally find you, you are saying that you already forgave me," you unconsciously pouted.