35:: 𝑮𝒆𝒕-𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝐺𝑒𝑡-𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

"Y/n!" Eunji called out as soon as you entered the cafe and ran to you, giving you a tight hug. 

You chuckled at her behaviour and wrapped your arms around her, "I missed you," she whispered, "I missed you too Eun," you said, feeling cheerful to meet her.

As you pulled away from the hug, Jungkook crashed you in his arms, "let her breath Jungkook," Jimin chuckled, "I missed you so much noona," he pouted as he pulled away. 

"I missed my little bunny too," you pinched his cheeks, as you all walked towards your table and took a seat. 

Jimin was sitting next to you, while Eunji and Jungkook were sitting in front of you. 

"Don't tell me you both ate all these," you raised a brow at them pointing at the plates. 

"Not us, only Jungkook, he ordered all these and ate by himself," Eunji corrected, you made a shocked face looking at Jungkook. 

"Don't act as if you don't do this," Jimin laughed, "these two siblings and their sweet tooth is just unimaginable," Jimin shook his head. 

The waiter arrived as you all placed your order. "What you have ordered now is more than what my boyfriend ordered," Eunji chuckled. 

You 4 were having a great time, talking, laughing and making fun of each other. You were happy after a long time and it felt nice. 

"Your face is literally glowing y/n, what happened that you are so happy today?" Eunji asked with a teasing grin. 

"N-nothing, maybe it's because I went to work after a long time," you said, avoiding her eyes.

Your phone chimed as you took it out of your pocket, "Jimin, choose a model, it's for our product," you showed the models that your production manager had mailed you to Jimin. 

"Y/n, please don't start working here too," Eunji whined, "just this one, I should have decided this a week ago, it's an emergency," you gave her an apologetic look and turned back to the phone. 

Eunji sighed as she turned to Jungkook who was also on his phone, she went closer to his ear and blew into his ear making the poor boy jerk and drop his phone. 

Eunji tried so hard not to laugh out loud looking at her boyfriend's reaction, Jungkook bent down to get his phone when his eyes caught something that made his eyes go wide. 

You and Jimin were holding hands under the table, you both didn't know when you both held your hands, but it just happened and you didn't want to let go. 

He pinched Eunji's thighs to get her attention, "seriously Jungkook? Here?" She whisper-shouted at him, "you are the dirty one here, look down," he pointed down as he sat up straight. 

You and Jimin were so busy that you both didn't notice what the other two were doing. 

Eunji silently gasped looking at her friend and Jimin holding hands. 

But she decided not to ask anything about this now as she knew it wasn't a good time for serious discussions. 

The night went by with you all enjoying each other's company and you left only when it was time for the cafe to close. 

"I still can't believe I spent $100 just on sweets that only you two ate," Jimin exaggerated. 

"You won't even do this for your brother in law?" Jungkook pouted, "you won't even do this for your wife?" You too pouted, mimicking Jungkook's face. 

"Oh my god! Now only I realise how similar your faces look," Eunji gasped.

"Of course, my brother would look like me," you grinned wide and put a hand around Jungkook's shoulder and walked to your car. 

"You two can leave, we have a lot to do tonight," you said as you put your hand forward towards Jimin, "your car keys," you said. 

"Where are you going?" He asked, "just some siblings night out," you shrugged, "it isn't safe at night y/n, why can't you go in the morning?" He asked. 

"Jimin!" You whined, "it's a night out!" You emphasised on the word 'night out'. 

"I will keep your wife safe hyung, don't worry," Jungkook gave Jimin a sly smile. "Fine! But be safe," he said and gave you the car keys. 

"Hey, how will I go home then?" He asked, "Eun will drop you or stay at her place," you shrugged as you and Jungkook walked away to the car. 

Jimin sighed, "I don't know how many troubles they are going to bring tomorrow morning," Eunji laughed as she walked towards her car and Jimin followed her.

"You can stay at our place tonight, it's too late to drive alone," Jimin said, or kinda ordered. 

"Oh I see someone does care for me," Eunji teased, even though they both have become good friends, they still bicker frequently. 

"It's just that you are my wife's friend and she has left you with me," he scoffed as he grabbed the car key from Eunji and sat on the driver seat. 

"Yah! It's my car and I will only drive!" Eunji protested, "either come or stay here," he shrugged. She huffed out a breath as she walked to the other side and sat on the passenger seat.

For the next 2 chapters I got help from one of my friends, I dont want to mention her but thanks sis!💖 ANDDDDDD TMR IS A SPECIAL DAY!! TRY GUESSING IT MY LOVELY READERS 😁🤡

Happy reading!💕