4:: 𝑨 𝑷𝒆𝒄𝒌

𝑨 𝑷𝒆𝒄𝒌 

As you reached home after work, it was almost 10 pm and Jimin was on the couch watching something on the television, he didn't notice you as you directly went upstairs to get changed.

when Jimin reached home he got changed and made some dinner, he made a little for you too, thinking that you may eat if you want to. "Had dinner?" You asked when you got down making Jimin flinch a little. 

He turned towards you and gave you a simple nod, "I made dinner for you too, you can eat if you want to," he suggested and you nodded a yes going to have your dinner. 

When you came back after dinner Jimin was already asleep, as you reached your room you started working, you liked doing your work at night since you felt motivated at that time. It was around 1 am when Jimin woke up because he wanted to drink water, as he passed your room to get some water he saw the lights still turned on in your room, but he didn't care to ask you what you were doing as it was none of his business. 

The next morning Jimin woke up early as usual and did his morning routine, after getting ready for work he came downstairs to see that the breakfast was already ready to have, he looked up at your room but it was still closed, "she stays up all night to work and wakes up late," the chef said, she knew as she was working in your home earlier too, Jimin nodded and started eating. 

After 2 weeks

Nothing changed between you and Jimin, you were still the 'strangers being roommates' kind of relationship. Jimin was getting ready for work while you were still sleeping, last night was way too tiring for you as you had a conference call with a client in Boston and man he was such an idiot to deal with, it took you a lot to not lose your patience and explain everything to him. 

Jimin came down to find the cook making their breakfast and while Jimin made his way to sit on the chair he heard the doorbell ring, he walked towards the door and opened it to see your mom standing there with a big smile on her face, "Hello eomma, How are you?" Jimin asked returning the smile as he made way for his mother in law to come in. 

"I am fine son, how are you?" She asked him back as she removed her shoes and got in, "I am fine mom, please have a seat, I will get something for you to drink," Jimin said turning to leave to the kitchen but your mom called him back, "ah! It's okay Jimin, I am here to see you and y/n, is she still asleep?" She asks looking around not finding you anywhere. 

"Oh, she is still in her room probably sleeping," he said trying his best to hide his unsureness, as he didn't know what you were doing. "Is she still staying up late at night?" She asked as Jimin nodded, he noticed in the past few weeks that you stay up late whenever he wakes up for some water and every day you wake up late. 

"I will go wake her up, seems like you are getting ready for work, you can carry on son," she said getting up, "mom, no it's okay, I will wake her up, you stay here," Jimin said and came upstairs to your room, it was the first time he was walking into your room. 

But what he saw next was totally unexpected, your legs were on the pillow instead of your head, your head was hanging off the bed, you were sleeping on your stomach and your duvet was already on the ground, seems like you kicked it off while sleeping, and your white shirt was already halfway up your back relieving your black lace panties. 

When he noticed your exposed skin, he quickly turned around, but he can't go back tell your mother that he can't wake you up for this reason, so he turned around and lowered his gaze fixing it on the ground and approached you. 

He lightly jerks your shoulder but you slap his hand away and turn to the other side to sleep, you were a deep sleeper and it's really difficult to wake you up, "y/n wake up," he whispered as if you could hear it in your dreamland, "y/n!" He now shakes you a little harder, "just five more minutes eomma!" You whine and go back to sleep, aishh, why is it so difficult to wake her up?! He thought and said, "your mother is here y/n, she is here to meet you," he explained with a little high voice, you heard that and slowly processed what he said, still being half asleep, "eomma…. Eomma!" You instantly got up, and stood up, on the bed, "ma is here?" You asked happy and excited to meet her and you felt like it's been ages since you met her. 

You were about to run down but Jimin caught you, wrapping his hands around your waist and picked you up, placing you down on the floor as if you were a piece of paper so easy to lift and looked at you, "first go take a shower and come," he said as you looked like a complete mess now, your hair all over your face and some sticking up. "But-" he didn't let you finish as he shoved you into the bathroom. 

After confirming that you locked the door, he looked around the room to see how messy it was, some of your clothes on the floor all around the room, your files scattered around the table and some on the floor around the table, are all girls like this? Or is she the only one being this messy? He thought, the y/n he knew or always seen is perfect, clean, and strict and always good at work, but seeing your room and the way you sleep like a pig showed him the new side of yours. 

He went downstairs and talked to your mom till you came, after taking a shower and getting dressed up in your suit, you ran down to meet your mom, but being the excited idiot you were, you slipped on your way making you fall down with a sprained ankle. 

"Ouch," you winced, holding onto your ankle, catching your mom's and Jimin's attention, as soon as your mom saw you on the floor she rushed towards you as Jimin did the same, "ommo, are you alright y/n," she asked getting close to you and kneeling down to your level, "do I look like I am alright?" You pouted forgetting that Jimin was there too, he was shocked for a moment seeing how cute you were but regained his posture and came close to you, he wrapped his arms around your legs and your upper body and lifted you up in ease, a gasp left your lips as you didn't feel the cold ground underneath you anymore. 

You didn't say anything and kept mum, he went upstairs to your room and placed you down on your bed, "where is the first aid kit?" He whispered as he saw your mom getting into the room, "the bathroom," you pointed, he went to your bathroom to get the kit while your mom took a look around your room, "how do you both even live in this room?" She chuckled seeing the mess you have created, she was used to this mess of yours already, but she didn't know how Jimin was there with you in this. 

You just sheepishly smiled at her as Jimin spoke, "I tried keeping it clean for the first 2 weeks mom, but now I am tired of cleaning," Jimin sighed, "when-" he knew that you were about to spill the truth to your mom so he did what came to his mind first to shut you up and that was to peck your lips, he didn't waste a second to come closer and peck your lips, "sorry I had to blow your cover," he said as he smiled at you while you blushed like crazy, one: it was unexpected and two: your mom was there. Oh, what else is he gonna do?! He carried me and NOW HE KISSED ME!! 

Thank you for reading!! Sorry for being late.😅

Hit the star if you liked this and comment your thoughts!!🤗💖