13:: 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒

You guys reached the beach and Eunji held your hands and started walking along the shore, you thought she would be with Jungkook but she was with you, "wow, you finally remembered you had a best friend?" You chuckled, "as if you missed me," she scoffed, "what am I supposed to do when you and Jungkook we're glued to each other?" You asked. 

"Ohh! My bestie is jealous," she wiggled her eyebrows, you just laughed at her, "anyway, now I am here to spend time with you," Eunji dramatically bowed at you, "I don't know her," you said walking ahead, "yahh!" She ran to you and hugged you, or let's say that threw herself on you making you stumble and fall on the sand.

"Paboya," you scolded her but then laughed, as she laughed with you.

 She rolled down and laid next to you. "It's been so long since we spent time together like this," you said turning to look at her, "right, you would always stay at the office and work all day and all night," Eunji giggled, "Eunji," you called her as she hummed, "thank you," you said, she could feel the sincerity in your voice, "all of a sudden?" She chuckled, "I just realised I never thanked you for everything that you did to me since our childhood till now," you smiled, "thank you for staying with me even when I pushed you away, thank you for understanding me and thank you for never judging me throughout these years, thank you for supporting me with everything, thank you for keeping up with my bitchy attitude, I know I was always at the receiving end, but I would do anything for you," you confessed as a tear slipped down your eyes, but you were fast enough to wipe it off before anyone could notice it. 

"Oh my God! Where is my y/n?" Eun Ji acted like she was panicked, you just chuckled at her, of course she would be shocked, you never opened up like this to anyone, "I don't know what to say 'cause I never expected something like this from you," she said looking at you who had a small smile plastered on your face. "But y/n, you don't need to thank me for this, I did what a friend should do, and you think I never knew what all you did for me? You did a lot and one of them was too much," she laughed as you raised a brow at her, "I know you were the one who made my ex's company go bankrupt when he cheated on me, even though that was too much," she laughed, "yah! He deserved it," you unconsciously pouted, "seems like I should be careful with Eunji then," a voice popped out of nowhere, making you flinch.

"Since when were you both here?" You asked, looking at Jungkook and Jimin who were sitting beside you. "When Eunji started to tell what you did to her ex," Jungkook said, "you do know that eavesdropping is wrong right?" Eunji asked glaring at the boys, "I was just walking, your boyfriend was the one who dragged me here," Jimin gave an uninterested look and turned to look at the sea, and the sun which was going down. 

"Boyfriend?" You raised an eyebrow, "since when?" You asked, "since yesterday," Eunji shyly said, "wow! I am happy for you both, if you hurt her then I won't hesitate to make you suffer Kook," you warned, "Noona, am I not your brother?" Jungkook pouted showing you his puppy eyes, "right! My brother, don't you dare hurt her, and also Eunji take good care of my little brother," you ordered playfully. 

You all started talking while sitting on the sand, Jimin and Eunji we're sitting on your either side and Jungkook was sitting next to Eunji. You all admired the beautiful sunset together. It was a magical view, you never knew it would look this beautiful before this, "it's so beautiful," you mumbled, "I know right?" Eunji added. 

After that Eunji and Jungkook left to spend time together, they were walking beside the shore holding hands while you and Jimin were walking in front of them, you both maintained a good distance but just as the distance you both walked increased, the distance between you both faded, you both were talking random topics, which you both were doing the past few weeks. 

"The night sky is so beautiful," you said, looking at the stars above you, "yeah it is," Jimin looked up and turned to look at you the same time that you too turned to him, your eyes locked, a smile crept on both your lips. 

You both continued walking the waves washing over your feet every now and then, you both walked in silence. It wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. 

It's been 3 days since you went to the beach, you and Jimin only got closer after that, there was this unknown bond building between you both that pulled you both closer, you didn't realize you both were getting closer by each passing day but it was happening, just like magic, you both were getting to know each other, understanding each other, and becoming friends, which was definitely more than just business partners. 

Eunji wanted to go to the zoo, you had no choice but to agree, Jimin was more than bored that he agreed to it in an instant. You had a great time at the zoo, you never visited the zoo, you didn't have a normal childhood, so you never came to these kinds of places and had fun. 

You were looking at the giraffe while Eunji was feeding it something, you were almost done with roaming around the zoo and this was your last place to visit, Eunji was a bit scared while Jungkook was making fun of her for being scared of the harmless creature. 

Jimin pushed you towards the giraffe and handed you some leaves or something to feed it, your hands trembled a little but you didn't show that you were afraid to be near the wild creature. But Jimin noticed it and held your wrist after coming closer to you and placing the other hand on your shoulder. 

His chest was pressed against your back, his breath fanning your cheeks, but it didn't affect you both. Being close wasn't a big deal for you both as you saw each other as friends and nothing else. 

You all left for a restaurant to have lunch, you were all starving as it was a long way around the zoo and were all exhausted and needed fuel for your body to work again.

 You cleaned your hands after eating and came back to sit where the other three were still eating. After they finished eating one by one, Jimin paid the bill and when you tried to stand up you hit your knee on the table and was about to fall when Jimin caught you by your waist. 

You sighed in relief knowing that you didn't fall on the ground, "thank you Jimin," you said, as you tried to stand on your leg you felt pain on your right knee and wasn't able to stand properly, you winced in pain, "you are clumsier than Namjoon hyung," he sighed as he picked you up making you let out a yelp. 

Eunji and Jungkook giggled, "yah! Why do you always have to lift me up?!" You whisper-yelled at him, hitting his chest. "You weigh nothing more than a paper," he chuckled walking out of the restaurant, "people are giving me weird looks," you whined hiding into his chest, "those aren't weird girl, they are looking at your caring husband in awe," Eunji smacked the back of your head. 

"See how lucky you are to get a caring husband, wifey," he said with a cocky grin, "oh! I am so happy that I have such a caring husband, hubby," you joked, mimicking his tone. You both were looking at each other with 'lovely' eyes, but weren't able to maintain it and burst out laughing. 

I am so excited for the next part 😁👀