14:: 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆

𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒

"I am so tired, I can't walk anymore," Eun Ji sighed, "me too, I am exhausted," you breathed out, "one last, we will go on the Ferris wheel and then leave," Jungkook suggested, "fine!" Eunji said. 

She was suddenly feeling energetic, the Ferris wheel was something special to her as that's where her relationship with Jungkook started. 

"You guys go, I will sit here," you said pointing at the bench, "oh come on y/n, just this one," Eunji whined, "or shall I carry you?" Jimin asked with a grin, he knows it annoys you and that's why he asked it, "if you carry me once more I will break your arms so that you won't do it the next time," you playfully warned him.

 Jimin laughed and held your wrist, pulling you with him towards the ride, it didn't bother you when he held your hand.  

You will be leaving LA within 10 days, so Eunji wanted to come here to the amusement park, she didn't let you two alone like they did last time fearing that you both would repeat what you did in Korea, so they took you both to all the rides they went in, but also gave you two privacy. You almost went on all the rides here and it's dark, which is great for the Ferris wheel, as you can see the whole city from the top with the beautiful lights shining above. 

You sat facing each other, you were a little scared of heights, you didn't want to show it 'cause that's just how you are. 

Jimin noticed your expression and saw the sweat rolling down your forehead, "y/n, I am a little scared, can you please… hold my hand?" He asked you didn't think before nodding and before he could come forward you were already holding his hand. 

You relaxed a bit after you started to notice the view that was unfolding before your eyes. It was beautiful, the city was beautiful and you were mesmerized by it. "Isn't it amazing?" You said not taking your eyes off the view, "yeah, it is," he said after looking at the view that you were talking about. 

A few minutes passed and you looked at Jimin who was still looking below taking in the beautiful view as much as possible. 

He wasn't like he was scared, he was just sitting there causally like any other time, not giving a shit about the height that you were in, you compared how you both were behaving and it was obvious that he wasn't affected at all. 

Maybe he noticed that I was scared and lied so that I won't feel uncomfortable? You thought, your respect for this man in front of you increased than it already was. 

He didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, he understood that you didn't like to be seen as someone weak. 

A smile formed on your lips when you looked at this man as a new adoration took over you for him. 

                                             ----••----

You were having your breakfast with Jimin, while Eunji and Jungkook said they would join you later as they were having something to do, which you really don't want to know about. 

Jimin was sitting next to you eating his toast while you just finished eating, you were looking around when a couple caught your eyes, they were kissing each other and that caught you thinking, how would it feel like to kiss? You had your first and last kiss with Jimin at your wedding, but you didn't concentrate on the kiss as you had other important things to take care of that day. 

Jimin noticed you staring blankly at the couple kissing, you suddenly turned to him, "Jimin!" You called him, turning to face him fully. 

"Yeah?" He asked unsure about the sudden enthusiasm in your voice. "How does it feel like to kiss?" You blattered out. 

He was taken aback for sure, but gained his composure back and looked at you, "my first and last kiss was the kiss we had at the wedding and I really don't remember how it was as I didn't concentrate on it," he shrugged, "I know right! It's the same for me too," you sighed, slumping back on your chair. 

"Jimin!" You called again, sitting up straight again and looked at him, "let's kiss!" You excitedly said, Jimin who was drinking his orange juice choked on it and coughed violently, you immediately patted his back as he calmed down. 

"What did you say?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, "let's kiss," you repeated as if it was the most normal thing. 

"Umm… why?" He asked carefully, "'cause we both forgot how it would feel like to kiss, so why not check it out ourselves?" You shrugged, Jimin thought for a moment, it's nothing to just kiss, right? It's just a kiss, we both are curious and there is no harm in kissing, Jimin nodded a yes as you excitedly looked at him. 

Jimin turned his body fully towards you, your eyes met as he cupped your cheeks in his palm. "You sure about this?" Jimin asked, "I really wanna bite that plump lips of yours," you answered instead. Jimin chuckled as he leaned closer and attached his lips to yours. 

He slowly started to move his lips against yours, sucking on your bottom lip while you started to move your lips too. Your lips moved in sync. 

This feeling was good, no feelings were involved in this kiss, but still, it just felt good to kiss him as the same goes to him too. 

Your lips fitted like a missing puzzle, your thin tiny ones to his big, plump ones. Something wet brushed your bottom lip, it was his tongue asking for your permission to move in, you gladly permitted as you opened your mouth. 

Your tongues were fighting for domination, at last, he won as you just gave up, wanting to enjoy this moment more. 

His tongue travelled to every corner of your mouth exploring it, this feeling was totally different, in a good way. You took your chance to bite his lips. 

Your tongue ran across his bottom lip and you took it between your teeth biting his lips enough for it to bleed, his lips were so soft and you can't get enough of it. "I thought you were joking about the biting part," Jimin chuckled, wiping the blood off his lips. 

You let out a chuckle and turned around, but Jimin didn't move, he sat there completely frozen, "what's wrong?" You asked, turning to look at him, he was staring at something particular and you followed his eyes to see Eunji and Jungkook standing there smirking at you. 

You cursed under your breath, if they saw you both kissing then they wouldn't let you alone and you didn't want that. Eunji would either kill you as she doesn't like Jimin or tease you to death, "on the count of 3, let's escape," you muttered to Jimin, "we don't have time to count till 3, lets run," he took your hand in his and ran to your room, escaping the curious couple and their questions. 

Hope you liked this chapter👀 and I would be really happy if my silent readers at least vote 💖