𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 3

The room was dark and the only sounds that could be heard were the 19 year old Minji's sobs. 

Jimin, who was passing by, immediately stopped and entered his daughter's room, worried what might have happened. 

"Min? Why is my little baby crying all alone?" He asked, but he didn't turn on the lights since he didn't want to see his daughter's crying face. 

He was able to make out in the dark and sat next to his daughter. 

"Kookie and I had a fight," she sobbed, hugging her father. 

Jimin chuckled, relieved that it wasn't something serious. 

Minji got attached to her uncle Jungkook more than her parents, they both were partners in crime, always doing things together, even after Jungkook had his own daughter and later 2 sons. 

Jimin thought of those years when Minji was so small and how Jungkook was so cautious about everything he did. 

"You know…" Jimin started, "when you were born and I took you to Kook he was afraid that he would break you because you were so tiny and only after 2 weeks he carried you in his arms, till that day he would sit next to you and talk to you all day but never picked you up, he would stare at you with so much adortion in his eyes like you were so precious to him," Minji giggled hearing her father. 

"You preferred him over me and your mother, he let you do everything you wanted and spoiled you so much with your aunt Eun, Y/n would scold them but at one point she got tired of it. Kook always gave you his first priority even after he had kids, he was a kid himself so it wasn't difficult for you both to bond. But I wonder what happened now that you both fought and you are here crying."

"He was scolding me for something that I did and I yelled at him telling him that I am not a kid anymore and I can take my own decisions, and he yelled back saying that he won't interfere in my life anymore and I can do whatever I wanted to do," Minji sobbed. 

"You both shouldn't have done that, talk to him after sometime ok? He will understand you," Jimin hugged his daughter, pecking her head from time to time. 

After Minji calmed down, Jimin asked what she did, "I… I had… you know… with my boyfriend," she mumbled, "I can't get you Min," he said. 

"I lost my virginity appa!" The girl said in one go, Jimin was shocked, very shocked. 

"YOU WHAT?!" He shouted, his protectiveness over his daughter peeking out. 

"What's wrong?" You came in after hearing your husband shout. 

"Your daughter lost her virginity y/n! But she is just a baby! She is only 19!" Jimin kept rambling. 

"Shh! Shh! Calm down, I know it," you placed a hand on his shoulder, "you knew?! And you didn't do anything about it?" He asked, "yes, Jungkook was upset about fighting with your daughter and told me everything and she isn't a baby anymore Jimin, she is an adult now and it was her boyfriend, she has all the right to," you calmly said. 

"We had our first kiss only when we were 25 y/n! But she is only 19, she is our little Minji," he was on the verge of crying. 

"Appa, you can't expect me to be like you both, you both didn't even have a relationship before you both got married and that too was on a contract basis," she said, trying to make her father understand. 

"She isn't little anymore Jimin, she is a big girl now," you smiled, and Jimin burst out crying, "our little Minji is grown up now, I should get ready to hand her to her husband in the future too," he hugged your daughter. 

"Appa!" Minji got flustrated, you softly laughed and said, "go talk to your uncle, I will take care of this cry baby," Minji nodded and left you alone with a very emotional Jimin. 

"If I knew it would be this hard to have a daughter I would have prepared for it before she was born," Jimin pouted, you chuckled and sat next to him on the bed and wrapped your arms around his shoulder. 

"She isn't going to get married anytime soon Jimin, so you have so much more time to spend with your daughter."

"But still, she has become so big, I feel like I just held her for the first time in my arms but she is already so big, even our son is 16 now." 

"Hmm, yeah, they both have grown up so fast, but they had the best dad ever to take care of them," "how do you say the best father?" He asked. 

"Because I had the worst father, and you treat your daughter like a princess and didn't give your son to someone else to raise him up," you pecked his forehead, "and you were the best mother, and you definitely got it from your mother," he giggled. 

"She was great," you mumbled, "yeah, the love she had for you is nothing compared to mine," he agreed. 

"She was the best mother I could have had," you said, "and you are the best husband someone could ever ask for," you added. 

"I love you Mrs Park," "I love you too Mr Park," you both giggled, 'Mr and Mrs Park' was still your favourite nickname for each other other than 'hubby and wifey'. 

"Who knew I would fall so deeply in love and have a family with my business partner," you smiled, thinking about everything you both have been through together. 

"You have seen me in my worst and still chose to stay, you have the kindest soul, Jimin," you pecked his lips, "you made me who I am today, baby," he kissed your lips. 

You had each other in your arms and that was more than enough for you both to overcome anything in life. 

Ending this tomorrow with a small note🤗💔