𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1

3 years later 

It was another lazy Sunday where you and Jimin were laying on the bed, cuddling each other, his one arm was wrapped around your waist while the other was under your neck while you were playing with his fingers. 

Eunji and Jungkook's wedding was around a week and you both took care of everything, feeling so happy for your friends. 

And today you both were exhausted from all the preparations and needed some rest. 

"I am hungry," you pouted. 

"I bought you a few sweets last night," Jimin said. 

"Really? Thank you so much, Jimin!" You pecked his cheeks as you rushed to the kitchen while Jimin chuckled at your love for sweets. 

"Don't run," Jimin yelled after you. 

You opened the refrigerator to see a packet of macarons and other desserts. 

You took the macaron packet, ripping it and putting a whole macaron into your mouth. 

"This is so sweet," you said, chewing on it. 

Jimin smiled as he placed a glass of water in front of you, and took a seat next to you. 

But soon his smile faded when he saw you getting up and running into the nearest bathroom, you sat next to the toilet sink and started throwing up. 

Jimin rushed in and held up your hair, rubbing your back. 

"You alright?" He asked, you nodded, as you stood up and flushed. 

After brushing your teeth you went out and Jimin gave you some warm water to drink, "feeling better?" He asked, "kinda," you said, sitting on your bed. 

"I will make an appointment with the doctor, you threw up that day too," he said, mentioning 3 days back when he caught you throwing up. 

"And that day itself I went to the doctor, I have been having morning sickness for a week now," you held his wrist and made him sit next to you. 

"Why didn't you tell me, Jagi? I am so sorry, I was busy with the wedding preparations and didn't give you attention," he said. 

"No Jimin, it's okay and I am okay, it's just that your baby is giving me a very hard time," you sheepishly smiled. 

"Who is giving you a hard time? Wait- my baby? Why are you giving a hard time to yourself baby?" He furrowed his eyebrows as you facepalmed. 

"Jimin, don't you know women have morning sickness? Or didn't you ever realise that I haven't had my period for more than 5 weeks now?" You asked. 

"Well, I was happy that you didn't have your period, if you have it then you won't allow me to touch you, but I can't understand baby, what about morning sickness and periods? Wait, is it something serious? What did the doctor tell?" He panicked.

You whined, "Jimin! Idiot! I should have married someone else, not some dumbo like you! You can't even guess this? I am pregnant, pabo," you smacked the back of his head. 

"What- Pregnant- Does that mean we are going to be parents? Oh my god! I am going to become a father Jagi!" He screamed in excitement, picking you up and spinning you around, as you held onto his shoulder for support. 

He placed you down and pecked all over your face. 

"Thank you, thank you so much, baby," he kissed your lips, you could feel his happiness through the kiss. 

He pulled away before kneeling in front of you and placed his hand on your invisible bump, "hi baby, appa is here, appa loves you so much and can't wait to meet you, but don't give too much trouble to eomma ok?" He kissed your tummy before hugging you. 

                                             --------••••--------

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Eunji screamed when you told her that you were pregnant after her wedding. The guests present during the evening reception all turned towards you as you tried to calm down your very violent friend. 

"I am going to become an uncle!" Jungkook jumped in joy as he crushed you in a bear hug, "let her breath Kook," Jimin immediately detached him from you. 

"Your aunt is gonna spoil you with all her love and money baby, just come out," Eunji said to your invisible bump. 

"Me too," Jungkook squealed in happiness. 

"This is the best wedding gift ever," Eunji hugged you, "Nah, this isn't your wedding gift miss, this is!" You said, placing a key in her hand. "Wish you both a very happy married life!"

"The mansion next to mine is yours now baby," you grinned, "oh my god, thank you so much y/n," she hugged you yet again, "just make sure to close all the windows before you do anything so that our ears are safe," Jimin teased. 

"Oh please! Our ears suffered a lot because of you two," Jungkook talked back. 

A few months later

"Push just a little more, baby," Jimin encouraged, "I already am, bastard! Come and be in my shoes you will know," you shouted at him and gave one last push. 

Cries were heard in the room as the baby was born, "congratulations it's a girl," the doctor said, bringing the newborn over to you and Jimin. 

After cleaning the infant they handed it to Jimin and the doctor was now taking care of you now. 

Jimin took his daughter out to Eunji and Jungkook who were waiting. 

"It's a girl," Jimin smiled, holding his girl in his arms as tears were streaming down his face. 

"She is so tiny," Jungkook squeaked, slightly poking the baby's cheek, his wide doe eyes staring at the baby.

"Oh my god! She is so soft too!" He exclaimed, "she is so cute, I am so proud of you both," Eunji wiped her tears, taking the baby in her arms, which was looking around. 

"How is y/n?" She asked, "she is good, they are doing the stitches and cleaning," Jimin informed. 

"Wanna hold her kook?" Jimin asked Jungkook who was observing everything about the baby who was in Eunji's arms, not even blinking his eyes, "no! What if I break her? She is so small," Jungkook backed away. 

"You won't break her kook," Eunji chuckled. 

Jimin brought the baby to Y/n who was now shifted to another room so that she could feed the baby. 

"How are you feeling, Jagi?" Jimin asked, stroking your hair softly while your daughter was fed by you. 

"Tired, but happy, " you smiled, looking down at the angel that you brought into this world. 

"Is she really my daughter? I can't believe I am the father of this little cutie," Jimin teared up a little. 

"After all, she takes after her father, see, the same chubby cheeks like yours, full plump lips like yours, small eyes also like yours," you smiled, tracing her face with your finger. 

"Chubby? Baby, see my perfect jawline, isn't it hot?" He winked, "yeah yeah, but you were chubby when you were little," you giggled. 

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, "I am so happy baby, I feel so complete now," he said, to which you nodded. 

"Park Minji," Jimin said, looking down at his daughter, "isn't that the name I chose if we had a girl?" You asked, "it's okay, this time we will keep the name you chose, for the next baby I will choose the name," Jimin said. 

"Next? I am sorry Jimin, but if we are having another baby, then please have it in your tummy for 9 months, I can't do it anymore," you said, exhausted with just one, while your daughter was already asleep. 

"I love you, Mrs Park," he pecked your forehead. 

"I love you too, Mr Park." 

Jimin sat there admiring both of his girls, who were sleeping next to each other. 

Happiness welled up in his heart, which came out as tears from his eyes. 

I just woke up and the first thing I am doing today is post this 😆