15:: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

"Should we really go?" You asked as Jimin nodded a yes, while changing through the channels on the TV, you both were on the couch after a long day at work. You just had your dinner and took a seat on the couch next to Jimin.

"Yeah, we haven't made any public appearance after our wedding, so it's really important to go to that party," Jimin explained, "and why don't you like going to parties? Like I have never seen you in any party that I have gone to all these years." Jimin asked, turning to look at you.

"I hate being at those crowded places, and my cheeks would hurt faking a smile at all those people AND there are these idiots who keep hitting on me even if I show zero interest," you sighed, grabbing the remote from him and started changing the channels, "Oh baby, who would hit on you when your husband is right beside you," he wiggled his eyebrows, making you laugh at him.

"Fine, I will come, but you have to go shopping with me, if I take Eunji then she would make me walk half-naked around the party," you said, finally settling on a channel which was playing your favourite drama.

"Ok! Now let's watch this, I have been waiting for this episode for one whole week," he exaggerated making you laugh at him.

------••------

"Didn't you get any other dress? Why this?" You whined looking at yourself through the mirror. Jimin got a dress for you for the party as you had a meeting at the last minute and wasn't able to go shopping.

"What's wrong with this?" Jimin asked, from the closet, as he was getting dressed for the party. "What do you mean by 'what's wrong'?! Look at the big cut, how am I supposed to wear this?!" You whined again.

"Oh come on y/n, I know this would look-" he cut himself off as he took a look at you, standing in front of the mirror, your body looking hot as hell while your face looked cute with your pouty lips.

"So bad on me," you completed his sentence not taking your eyes off your reflection, "oh shut up! You look hot enough to burn me here, I don't know how you are managing to look hot and cute at the same time," "Jimin! Stop playing around, what am I...

"So bad on me," you completed his sentence not taking your eyes off your reflection, "oh shut up! You look hot enough to burn me here, I don't know how you are managing to look hot and cute at the same time," "Jimin! Stop playing around, what am I supposed to wear now?" You asked, "aren't you already wearing it now?" He raised an eyebrow, "oh come on Jimin, my leg is on full display here, I am sure as fuck that I am not going to wear it," you snapped at him.

"Hell no! You look so good in this and you are coming to the party in this, see y/n," he pointed at your reflection, "you look so good in this black dress that I can't take my eyes off you," he said looking straight in your eyes through the mirror.

"And I wanna show off to everyone that I got the hottest wife on this whole damn planet," he winked at you, making you let out a chuckle.

Your eyes drifted to his black suit that he was wearing and man, he was looking like a whole damn meal, "you don't look bad yourself, my husband," you winked, later breaking into laughter as he laughed with you.