26:: 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ

Everything was going good in your life now, you felt happier being with your mother more than before and also spending time with Jimin. 

Oh! Talking about Jimin, due to the incidents that occurred the previous month the sexual tension between you both has become more than the mount Everest. 

You both would be all good cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, but the next second something would have to happen to one of you and you would leave before you end up doing something out of control. 

She is too hot to control my hormones man! I don't know how long I would keep my little Jr to myself! Jimin reasoned. 

He is looking like a full course walking meal! What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to control myself?! You reasoned.

Jungkook and Eunji were in the kitchen, cooking- oh wait! Making out. They both wanted to make dinner for everyone tonight, so they said that they would cook today, but no, just as you guessed they were making out, letting the food burn. 

"Not in my kitchen you unholy bitches!" You shouted at them, gaining your mother's attention. They both flinched and looked at you, Eunji was on the countertop while Jungkook was standing between her legs, both eating out their faces. 

"The food is burning just like I said," you scoffed. "Don't scold the little kids y/n," your mother came in. "Kids? Kids? Really?!" You asked, smacking both their heads. 

"Well, Jimin and you aren't any better than them," your mother shrugged as she started to clean the burned food. "Eomma-" you blushed as you remembered the number of times she caught you and Jimin almost making out, or the bathroom incident, or the hickey one.

"See, you still have the hickey that Jimin gave like a week ago," she said, as you gasped and immediately covered the fading mark on your neck. You mentally cursed him for giving this to you. 

"I will take care of this ma, I will cook for sure this time, just keep Eunji away from me," Jungkook stopped your mother. 

"Yah!" Eunji shouted at him, as your mother dragged Eunji out while laughing at her kids. 

You were already out of the kitchen and in your room. 

A few moments later you heard the door knock and it opened, Eunji came to talk to you. It's been so long since you both got time to talk. 

You both started with her teasing about Hickey and you telling her everything that's been happening between you and Jimin for the past one month. 

"Do you love him girl?" She asked. "Do I?" You asked her back, she chuckled, "you only should know that y/n, sometimes it may be just lust, you should make sure before you do anything and take a decision." She advised. 

"Do you love Jungkook?" You asked her. "Of course I do," she shrugged. 

"Then tell me how it is, how does it feel like when you fall in love?" You asked her, she could see the curiosity in your eyes. "It's a feeling that you can't explain y/n, you would know that yourself, take your time, don't rush with it," she hugged you. 

Just then you and Eunji heard something from downstairs, you both ran down to see what was happening. 

Jungkook was cooking here without any distraction while your mother was cleaning the living room. 

Just then she heard the doorbell ring and went to open it. But she immediately regretted it. 

It was her ex-husband, she once loved dearly, the only weakness that she had, "w-what are you doing here?" She stuttered out.