38:: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒

"Give me my house key Jungkook," you hit his shoulder.

"Oww, that hurt bitch," he rubbed his shoulder where you hit him.

"Bitch? Bitch? I am your sister bastard, I am 2 minutes older than you," you yelled at him, pinching his ears.

"Owww, it hurts noonaaaa," Jungkook shouted.

"Then give me my house key," you yelled into his ear.

"This girl here is harassing me, someone save me please," Jungkook cried out.

The security who was watching all this came and rang the doorbell, so that Jimin could come and open the door.

Jimin and Eunji who were playing truth or dare were now drinking a few glasses of wine, watching some movie on the TV.

Jimin got up thinking that it might be you and Jungkook.

"Harassing? Oh my god, you hurt me Jungkook," you cried out, clutching onto your chest dramatically.

"Give me my damn keys, you thief," you shouted into his ears once again.

"Ahh! I am gonna go deaf soon," Jungkook rubbed his ear just when Jimin opened the door.

You turned towards the door and saw Jimin.

"Hyung, this girl here is harassing me," Jungkook went to hug Jimin.

"Don't you dare touch my hubby, you thief," you punched him as he hit his head on the door which soon swelled.

You went and hugged Jimin, "my hubby," you mumbled, putting your full weight on Jimin.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead where he got hit and turned to you, "he is my hyung, you move out of the way bitch," Jungkook came to push you away but Jimin held his arm and stopped him, knowing that if Jungkook pushed you, you would be kissing the floor by now.

"What's happening here?" Eunji came out.

"Finally, you came," Jimin sighed.

"Call me bitch once again and you will know what this bitch will do idiot," you pointed your fingers at him, squinting your eyes trying to get a clear view.

"Take her in, you can't manage this muscle pig," Jimin said, as he put his arms around Jungkook while Eunji helped you inside.

"Muscle pig? You hurt my feelings hyung! You and your wife keep harassing me," he whined.

"Who allowed these two dumbheads to drink," Eunji huffed out, as she made you sit on the couch.

"Eunjiiii, when did you come?" You grinned at her, putting your arms forward to hug her.

"Eunji, your boyfie stole my home keys," you pouted.

"I didn't steal it, it's with you only you... pig head!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pushed Jimin away who was supporting Jungkook to walk.

Jimin fell down as his head hit the sharp part of the couch.

Eunji immediately helped Jimin to get up.

"Pig head? Then what are you? Donkey head? Oh wait a coconut head, that suits you," you fired back at him.

Jimin's head was also swollen now just like Jungkook's.

"Oh please, my head is good, but something is bad with your brain, 'cause apparently you were the one who crushed hyung's car into the pole,"

"But it's still good to drive, it's just the headlight," you shrugged.