30:: 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚

𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

Only 30 more minutes were left for the clock to strike 12 am and also for Jimin's birthday. 

You asked Jungkook to make Jimin work today till late and Jungkook somehow managed to do it. 

Everything was prepared, the cake you baked yourself, the big screen ready to play the video that you had prepared for him, just a few more minutes for him to be home. 

You, Eunji and your mother were at home, you took one last look around and turned off the lights. 

The whole mansion was dark, it was pitch black and just then you heard the door open. 

It was Jimin!! You can't wait to see his reaction. 

Jimin was welcomed by darkness and he entered the living room after removing his shoes followed by Jungkook. 

He looked for the switch to turn on the lights but before he could, a light appeared from the big screen in front of him. 

"Y/n?" He called out, but no reply. He was about to call you again when he saw a picture of himself on the screen. 

It was a picture which was taken when he was born, he was in his mother's arms, wrapped around in a blue blanket like a burrito, then it was a picture which was taken when he was 2 months old or so. 

The pictures continued appearing one by one as the previous one disappeared. He saw himself grow visually, it was from his birth to now, it had all the pictures that were taken on each of his birthdays and also other pictures like the first day of his kindergarten or middle school and also high school. 

It had all his graduation pictures too, some were with his best friends, his group which had 6 other boys. 

There was a picture which was taken at your wedding, where you both were holding each other's hands and exchanged vows and some other photos from a party that you both went to.

And just when the clock hit 12 am the video ended with the latest picture of Jimin and fonts appeared which read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JIMIN" 

A tear rolled down his cheek, no one had ever given him such a gift, all he got was material gifts, but this one was such an emotional one for him. 

"Happy birthday Jimin!!!" You yelled as you came out of the kitchen with a cake in your hand, only a candle was lit, it gave enough brightness to walk over to him. 

He turned towards you and saw you walking towards him with a cake in your hands. You were smiling widely seeing that Jimin was surprised and also happy. 

"Thank you y/n," he whispered, you put the cake forward and said, "make a wish hubby," he closed his eyes and joined his hands as he wished for something. 

I want to be happy… always… always happy with y/n beside me. 

He wished and blew the candles after opening his eyes. Just as the candle was blown the lights were turned on by Jungkook. 

Jimin took the cake from your hand and put it on the table in the living room and immediately pulled you into his embrace. 

Your face crashed into his chest as he put his arms around you and hugged you tight. "Thank you so much baby, thank you," he kissed the top of your head. You hugged him back as you smiled in his embrace. 

The others wished him later and when Jimin came to know that you baked the cake he was shocked but took a bite and was amazed by the taste, it did taste amazing.