6:: 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅

𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑

"I am sorry," you apologized for bumping as you took a step back, "y-y/n," he called out awkwardly, "yeah?" You asked looking at him, "why are you..." he eyed you up and down not knowing how exactly to put it into words, and that's when realised you were half-naked in front of him, "oh shit, Sorry, I almost forgot that you live here too," you awkwardly smiled, "it's okay, e-even I sometimes forget and go back to my old place," he too awkwardly chuckled at you, "t-then I w-will go and c-change," you said and ran to your room.

You let out the breath that you didn't know you were holding when you came into your room and closed the door, you then walked into your closet and grabbed your white shirt and black panties. While here Jimin was drinking a whole jug of water at one go to calm down his rising heartbeat and deep red cheeks. It was his first time to see a girl this close and almost naked, it definitely did things to him.

You came down to have dinner as you know the chef would have made dinner for you and Jimin, "had dinner?" You asked, trying to forget what happened a few minutes ago. "Just had," he answered watching something on the tv. After eating you too joined him and sat on the couch next to him leaving a safe distance between you both.

"You wanna watch something?" He asked, "the drama that I watch will be aired soon," you shrugged, "Let's watch it together then, I got nothing to do," Jimin said and you nodded a 'yes'. "I will get myself a blanket, you want something?" You asked, getting up, "nope," you nodded and went to get a blanket as you felt a little cold.

After watching the drama you both decided to watch a movie, as time went, you both were now cuddled up together, your head was rested on his shoulder and you didn't know when you fell asleep, Jimin noticed you were asleep and pulled over your blanket over you to cover your thighs and made himself comfortable too, he didn't wanna wake you up, you seemed so tired. Soon he too fell asleep next to you.

The next morning, you woke up to the blinding sunlight, it was unusual as you would always close the curtain when you go to sleep so that nothing would interrupt your beauty sleep. You groaned and turned your head the other way, but something felt unfamiliar. Your bed wasn't the usual, it wasn't soft and bouncy. You slowly opened your eyes and took in your surrounding, you were in your living room, laying on your couch- wait no, not your couch, you were laying on someone, and that specific someone was none other than your husband Jimin, your head was laying on his chest, your legs tangled, and his arms tightly wrapped around your waist, you were literally on top of him.

You gasped loudly after realising and Jimin woke up as he was a light sleeper unlike you. He too took a moment to take in everything, his eyes met yours and you too unwantedly drowned into each other's eyes, you both felt this unfamiliar force attract towards each other that made you and Jimin want to stay like this. You both were too busy staring and getting lost in each other's eyes that you didn't hear the door open.

As soon as you both realised you were too close than you should have been, you tried to get up, but it was too late as two pair of eyes laid on the scene, it was none other than Jungkook and Eun, you gave your spare key to Eunji 2 weeks back in case it would come of use.

They both gasped and you immediately stood up after seeing them followed by Jimin. "W-what are you both doing here?" You asked, avoiding their eyes. "Hyung asked me to get some files last night," Jungkook answered, "what about you?" Jimin asked so that they won't question you both, you both felt like two criminals caught doing a crime, "I usually come to meet y/n after she comes back from her trip," Eunji answered, "but you aren't in the place to question us, what were you both doing? Apparently not what just 'business partner' do," she asked, "uhh... we watched a movie last night and seems like we fell asleep," Jimin shrugged, but you were still looking down as you were scared of your bestie, she is definitely gonna kill me, you thought.

"Oh," that is all, that is what she said, nothing else, she didn't tell you anything else and you felt relieved but was still shocked. But you didn't wanna dig your own grave so you ran upstairs to get ready for work, you didn't wanna rest as work was first for you.

A few days rolled by and nothing changed much, but you started talking to Jimin a little. You would ask him about how his day was or if he had dinner if you reach home before he goes to sleep or breakfast if you woke up early. And the same goes for him, you both would have long conversations if it was about work.

Eunji and Jungkook we're planning on something and today they were gonna execute it. About their relationship, they started to meet each other during their free time and would talk hours in the name of making a plan, well they would start with thinking about a plan, and that would continue to other topics and then end up talking about personal matters.

"Ma'am-" you secretary was about to tell something as she entered your cabin but you cut her off, "call Mr Choi Taeyong," you said as you typed something on your monitor and printed it out. "Yes ma'am, and Mr Park and Mr Jeon are here to meet you," she informed, "let them in," you said, nodding at her.

"Noonaa," Jungkook came in following Jimin, "be professional at workplace Jungkook," he sternly stated as Jungkook pouted, "good afternoon Mrs Park," Jimin greeted you, "afternoon Mr Park," you greeted back with the same professionalism. "Are you a married couple for real?" Jungkook asked seeing you both be this serious.

"Please take a seat," you said, forwarding them towards your couch as you took a place on a couch while they sat on the couch placed in front of you. "I went to meet the client today and-" Jimin started as you cut him off, "and he said that he didn't want to do this project with us as he already got a better offer," you completed his sentence, "how did you-" "and that company who gave the better offer was Ara enterprises," you added, "wait, how did you know all this?" Jimin asked, leaning forward curiously. "Oh! You will know it soon Mr Park," you said as you leaned back on the couch and crossed your legs.

Make sure to vote and drop your reviews!! 🤗 so far what do you guys think about this series? 👀