21:: 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆

𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒

"Eunji!" Jungkook called out, "what are you both doing here?" He asked, with a frown on his face. It was clear that he didn't like to see his girlfriend with someone else. 

"Y/n," Jimin said, as he saw you with Jungkook, you smiled at him and turned to Eunji, "our little bunny is jealous I see," you wiggled your eyebrows. 

Eunji giggled, "how are you feeling?" She asked, after giving you a hug. "Better than ever," you said, "y/n!" Jimin came towards you and pulled you into his embrace, hugging you tightly. 

"I was so worried," he whispered into your neck, "I am fine Jimin," you giggled, hugging him back. He pulled away from you, but his arms were still around you, "I am never going to leave your side until you start eating properly again," Jimin glared at you, "fine," you giggled again, your arms were also around him. 

"Why are you here?" He asked, "Jungkook came to visit me and I came here to see Eun since he said that she was here," you explained, "you should rest some more y/n, why did you bring her here Jungkook?" Jimin turned to Jungkook. 

"She was so stubborn on coming," Jungkook said, "I was bored in the room, that's why," you shrugged. "Come let's go back, you have to rest," Jimin said, "nooo, let's go back home," you whined, "are you coming or should I carry you?" Jimin warned, "you- ugh! I hate you Jimin," you hit his chest as you pulled away from him completely and started walking ahead, "I will carry you, that's better," he grinned as he lifted you up and you hid your face into his chest. 

"Why do you always have to lift me up?!" You whined, "I like to annoy you," he shrugged. 

"Shall I lift you up too baby?" Jungkook asked Eunji, "no thanks," Eunji gave him a tight lip smile, "right, I should actually give you punishment for hugging someone else other than me," Jungkook smirked. 

Jimin entered the room that you were in a few minutes ago, "sleep for some time, we will leave by tonight, and who told you it was ok to take off the IV y/n?" He scolded you, "I am a patient and you keep scolding me," you pouted at him. "Ugh y/n! I will go call a nurse to attach it again, wait."

He placed you on the bed and was about to turn around, but you tighten your grip around his neck. "Stay with me," you said. "I will-" "no, don't go, just call for a nurse from here," you said, snuggling closer to him. 

Jimin sighed, as he pressed the button next to your bed to call the nurse, he laid you down on the bed and laid himself beside you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, as you snuggled into his chest while the nurse took one of your arms to inject the IV again. 

You fell asleep in his embrace, you felt warmer than ever and that gave you a secure feeling that you fell asleep in an instant. 

Jimin was stroking your hair softly. He liked how your little figure fit into his arms just like a puzzle piece. 

Eunji entered the room to check on y/n, but stopped herself at the door, seeing how you were cuddled up into Jimin and how he was admiring your sleeping figure, a smile appeared on her face, she didn't want to disturb you both, so she left closing the door behind her. 

                                                ------••------

As soon as you got home you went to your mother's room, she was sitting on the bed, reading a book, but all she was thinking about was you. 

You went over to her bed and hugged her tight, "I am sorry for yelling at you ma," you apologised. "I am sorry too dear, how are you now?" She asked, pulling back from the hug and looked at your face. 

"I am feeling better ma," you smiled at her. "You shouldn't have skipped your meals like that and overworked yourself y/n," she scolded. "You too don't start Eomma," you pouted. 

"What else are we supposed to do when you are irresponsible y/n?" Jimin came in with some pills and a glass of water. 

"Here, have this," he handed them over to you, you didn't say anything and gulped them down, you know if you refuse to take it, the 2 people present in the room will kill you with their scoldings and advice. 

"I will leave now, good night eomma," he said and left the room to give you some time. 

You started talking to your mother about random things, it's been so long since you talked to her properly. As time went by you felt drowsy and fell asleep, your mother smiled at your sleeping figure, how much ever you grew you were still a little girl for your mother. 

Jimin came back into your mother's bedroom since you didn't come back to your room yet. He slowly opened the door to see you asleep with your head on your mother's lap as she softly stroked your hair. He realised that you liked your hair being stroked softly. 

"Shall I take her to our room ma?" He asked, she nodded, "Jimin?" She called out when he came towards the bed. 

"Promise me you will take proper care of her after I leave, she may be a grown adult, but still she is a little girl at heart, she may act childish at times, she may annoy you with her behaviour, but please don't leave her, I have seen how attached she has become to you and if you leave her, she would be devastated Jimin, I don't know what she is gonna be like after I leave, I am worried about her health, but I am somewhat relieved that you are there, by her side," tears ran down from her eyes. 

"Don't worry eomma, I will take good care of my wife, I will never leave her, I promise you," Jimin gave her an assuring smile. 

He picked you up carefully and took you to your room.

Make sure to vote and drop your reviews!🤗💖