20:: 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆?

𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒?

"You kids seriously need some scolding I see," You and Jimin both flinched at your mom's voice. "Why are you up?" You asked, the curtains in the living room were closed so you both didn't know that it was morning already. 

You both watched the drama all night and completed up to 11 episodes. It was so interesting that you both didn't realise the time passing by.

"You expect me to sleep all day like you? Lazy goose," your mother scoffed, "it's morning already?" Jimin asked, "it's already 8 am," your mother said, "shit- I am late," Jimin abruptly got up, "what? Nooo," you whined "let's complete this drama," you said looking at Jimin. 

"We will continue it tonight, let's get ready for work now," Jimin said. "Y/n! You aren't going to watch anymore for today and Jimin! You aren't going to work now, you both need some sleep for now," your mother added. 

"But Eomma, work-" Jimin cut himself off when she glared at him. "Fine!" You pouted as you made your way upstairs with Jimin following behind you. "Good night Jimin," you were about to close your door when Jimin pushed himself into your room, "we have to share a room, remember?" He asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. 

"Right," you yawned, "you take that side of the bed, I will sleep here, and you shouldn't cross your line and I won't cross mine!" you said as you threw yourself on the bed and instantly fell asleep. 

Jimin shook his head looking at your sleeping figure, he pulled the covers over your body and laid himself down on the bed falling into deep slumber. 

Jimin woke up after a good 3 hours of sleep. He looked beside him and found the bed empty, he thought you were already awake, but he wasn't able to feel his right leg anymore. 

He looked down to find your head resting on his thigh, you were still asleep, with your head on his thigh and your shirt already lifted halfway up your back like usual and the duvet not covering you anymore. He carefully lifted your head and placed a pillow in place of his leg, and covered you with the duvet. 

He limped towards the bathroom for a shower. 

After doing his morning routine, he took a shower and came out with a towel around his waist, he saw you were still asleep, but not in the position he left you in. 

Your head was now at the opposite side of the headboard and your legs stretched in the opposite direction from each other and the duvet was not over you anymore. He sighed as he left to his room to get dressed. His things were still in the room. 

After getting dressed he went downstairs to see your mother in the kitchen, "eomma, why are you cooking? Isn't the chef here?" He asked, "oh Jimin! You are awake, he made breakfast, but I am making lunch for us," she said, "I will do it eomma, if y/n sees this then she would kill me, come sit here," he led your mother to sit on the stool placed on the kitchen island. 

"Is she awake?" "No, she is still sleeping, she didn't sleep properly for the past week, she was working till late at night," he explained. 

"Aish, that girl, she is so stubborn isn't she," your mother shook her head, "yeah she is," Jimin chuckled while cooking. 

"But she has changed a little now, she wasn't this lively back then, you changed her," she said, and Jimin was able to see the gratefulness that she held for Jimin, which made him guilty for lying to her. 

"I feared she would be single all her life, I was holding onto my life so that she won't be left all alone, I was holding onto my life so that I would be able to see her happy someday, but now I don't have anything to worry about, she won't be alone, she has to even if I am not there, she is happy than ever with you, I would die happily,"