Valentine's Day special

"Master, are you going to give it to Su Ziya?"asked Lan Xiyi

Xiao Zhan glance at Su Ziya and saw her smiling bashfully as Zero was giving her the flower bracelet, Su Ziya also gave Zero a flower ring.

"No need."declared Xiao Zhan

"Master will you please accept my flower ring?"asked Qin Shushu as she looked nervously at Xiao Zhan with some hope and expectations.

Xiao Zhan ignored her.

"Qin Shushu, if master doesn't want it, you can give it to me you know?"said Lan Xiyi with a mischievous face

Qin Shushu rolled her eyes at Lan Xiyi and left.

Xiao Zhan looked lonely and desolate, even though he looked so dazzling and out of this world, his figure looked lonely in the pile of couples and families who came out together to have fun.

Xiao Zhan looked at the hairpin he was holding in his hands and hid it under his sleeves.

He saw a little girl who was trying to comfort her older brother.

"Brother, it is alright, even without the hairpin, you are the best brother in the whole wide world."said the little girl

The older brother hugged his little sister tightly and said "My little sister is the most sensible, I am truly lucky to have such a kind little sister."

Xiao Zhan looked at the hairpin that he was holding, he went towards the siblings direction.

The older brother notice someone was approaching them, he immediately hid his little sister behind his back, when he saw the man who had approach him. He was speechless, he looked like a deity, his beauty was out of this world.

Xiao Zhan gave the hairpin to the older brother, and left a pouch of gold coins, then left.

The siblings were speechless, but they shouted "thank you!" to Xiao Zhan

The siblings couldn't see Xiao Zhan's figure, as he was already out of sight.

Xiao Zhan was actually just hiding behind a tree, when he saw the brother put the hairpin in his little sister's hair. A smile had appeared in Xiao Zhan's face.

Lan Xiyi saw the look in Xiao Zhan's face and felt weird, he pinched himself. He talked to himself "Lan Xiyi! That guy is a man! you are not gay! you love Qin Shushu!"
_________________________
Xiao Zhan: Author when are you going to write my love story with Lin Xia?

Author: ....

Xiao Zhan: Do you remember Halloween special? You promised? remember?

Author: .....*sweats* nervously....

Xiao Zhan: Wake me up from coma! I want to spend time with Lin Xia! I know that you are not going to make me appear for at least 50-60 chapters!

Author: ...*looks here and there*...

Xiao Zhan: I demand you to write more chapters! I want to meet Lin Xia asap! I can't even spend this romantic day with her!

Author: Well, Its not like I am also spending time with my romantic partner, I wonder why this day even exist!

Suddenly a dimension opened!

Xue Yue(female protagonist of curse my fate! Doomed to be the second female lead/match maker!) : Author for once I agree with you! But, it's all because of you! You have already ruined my love life in the sypnosis! and you dare to stop writing my story!

Another dimension opens

Lucifer and Lily(main protagonist of otome game: you are my love, I will not fall in love with you again) walk together all lovey dovey!

For the first time, Xue Yue, Xiao Zhan and my mind were in sinc, we were low-key cursing at that lovable couple! They were feeding us dog food!

Xue Yue and Xiao Zhan glanced at me

I felt somewhat guilty.....

Lucifer looked at me and gave me an evil smile

Lucifer: Hey author! You should start writing already, our precious Liliana needs our help! If you don't write....

I felt chill down my spines

Author: I thought you are satisfied with where I left your story? You have been reunited with Lily! Also Xiao Zhan didn't I already told you that Lin Xia is not yet dead! Damn I just have one mind and body you know! Also for all the novels that I delayed in writing, it all has happy ending you know? You guys all have happy ending!

All my protagonist looked at me with a *you look so Sus! I am more than 100% sure that you have already forgotten about how you wanted to end our stories*

Author: ....*sweats nervously*....as the truth somewhat came out.....

Author: You know... life is unpredictable! So are your stories! I do admit that I took too much than I could handle! But hopefully I will end all your stories with a happy ending, that is one thing that I can definitely promise you!

I fell weird and sleepy, I saw all my characters smiling at me, I felt warm and fuzzy in my heart.

From all my protagonists: Remember do not PROCAStinATE! And also remember to write our stories, wish you a late happy new year and happy valentine's Day!
_________________
Author's pov

Happy valentine's day! Hope that this year covid 19 will go away!

Stay safe everyone!

IDK when I will start updating, but I do plan to finish writing my stories, and YES I'M GUILTY OF PROCASTINATING!

All the best! Don't PROCAStinATE like me, if you are going to confess! Confess now! If you are going to have an exam! Study now! If you are delaying a work! Do it now!

Anyways, I have no right to tell you guys about it, but yeah I will try my best not to PROCAStinATE....

tbh, it's going to be difficult, but if somehow I can do it! so can you! I get it why sloth is one of the seven deadly sin.

Stay safe!

Fighting!