Chapter 4

"Where is that magical beast egg? Where the hell is it?"said a cultivator who is currently in Martial Supreme stage 3

The other cultivator was worried for his life, he doesn't know how did the egg got lost.

"That beast is a Godly beast, it's as strong as a person with Supreme immortal rank stage 3, Even though it's currently a baby, it still holds tremendous powers. It's the Destruction Viper demonic snake's offspring. They are very hard to tame and you lost the egg!"said the cultivator who is currently in Martial Supreme stage 3

The other cultivator was terrified and before he could dodge it, he was already killed.

The cultivator looked at his dead body and opened a portal.

"This organisation is stupid, why the hell did I waste my time, I should now look for a better magical beast."said the cultivator and he left the forest.

Meanwhile, Lin Xia was only training and stabilizing her rank. She did not know that 3 days have passed by.

Now there was only 6 days left, before the examiner comes back

Lin Xia knew that without some combat experience, she might not be able to improve, so she decided to leave the safe zone.

Lin Xia encounter many magical beast but she defeated them in the end.

Her first kill was very difficult for her, but as she began to gain more experience, it became easier than before, now she did not have to struggle before she kills the magical beast.

She also collected the valuables from the magical beast body like the core and other stuff, she had already tested out her space element, she had store all of it in her space.

Lin Xia was still ignorant of how powerful her ability and control is on every element. She did not know that many people had suffered so much failures before they could do like her

Lin Xia might have an advantage since she has her past memories, in her old world, even though there is no magic but science was there, and many creative authors also wrote books about magical powers, maybe that's one of the reasons why Lin Xia can think out of the box.

Creativity could be one of the key to unlock the hidden potential of every elements.

The two weeks ended.

The examiners came to look for the remaining kids left.

The examiners were surprised that 50 kids had survived. It was a big number than before, and it literally broke the record of the previous year, where 25 kids survived.

"You kids are now qualified for our next assignment and that is you have to kill each other, if you want to survive, only after 30 of you die then will this come to an end, otherwise we will step in and your deaths will not be an easy one."said the examiner

The kids were scared, many of them were not in a good condition, during these past two weeks, it was hell for them.

One kid made its move, and so the rest began to follow, they all knew that it was cruel but they couldn't help it, after all they needed to survive.

Lin Xia felt heartache for those kids, she did not want to join in this killing madness, they were all five years old only except her(mentally).

Suddenly a kid tried to attack her.