Extra- Mini theatre 4

I am Su Ziya. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am far away from my family.

I was so scared when I was kidnapped. It was truly so scary and a frightening experience. I am so grateful to brother Lin, if he was not there and did not stop him at that time, I cannot imagine how bad my situation would have been.

I didn't know when but I already began to fall for Brother Lin. However, I can see that to get his heart , there are lots of love rivals.

My strongest love rival is sister Zhan, she is truly one of the most adorable and beautiful person I ever met. Other than her, my love rival is also Siara and recently Lan Yuyan.

I can see that brother Lin treats Lan Yuyan very nicely, he shows love and affection for her. I am kind of jealous of Lan Yuyan, but I think that brother Lin just treats her as a little child.

Still, I can't understand why Lan Yuyan's older brother looks at me with so much complex emotions. It seems like his eyes are trying to convey something really important to me.

"Su Ziya, do you have a moment?"asked Lan Xiyi

"Yes."

Lan Xiyi motioned her to come to another room.

"How would you feel if you had an older brother?"asked Lan Xiyi nervously

I contemplated for a while before answering"I think it would be awesome to have an older brother."

Whenever I see the deep love between Lan Yuyan and Lan Xiyi, I feel warm and fuzzy. I always envied my friends who used to have an older brother or sister. They always looked like they were having so much fun

Lan Xiyi gave me a relieved look.

I was kind of curious why he wanted to ask me this question, but before I could ask him. He ran away.

I imagined myself having an older brother. I thought of many scenarios. I imagined how he would help me to put on my hairpin and feed me food. I imagined how he would keep on nagging me to do better. I also imagined me and him fighting for things.

It seems fun. I don't mind and I actually wish that I could have an older brother.

(If Xiao Zhan could hear her thoughts, he would have been deeply emotional. Well he wouldn't find out anytime soon as he is sleeping.)