Chapter 29

Su Ziya finally calm down.

She saw that her body was not properly fully covered, she began to blush.

Lin Xia saw that she had finally calm down, so she took out one of Xiao Zhan's female clothing and gave it to her.

Su Ziya looked surprised

"It's my sister's, I always bring extra pair of clothing in case she needs it."said Lin Xia

Lin Xia turned around to let Su Ziya change. She wouldn't really do that if she was dressing as a girl, but she was in a disguise so she decided to turn around to make Su Ziya comfortable.

Su Ziya quickly changed her clothes.

"I'm done!"said Su Ziya

Lin Xia found out that Xiao Zhan's female clothing fit perfectly for Su Ziya.

Lin Xia smiled, she was thinking how will Xiao Zhan feel when he realised that his clothing can fit a delicate girl like Su Ziya perfectly.

(Xiao Zhan sneezed who is remembering me? He thought to himself! If he found out that his female clothing fit perfectly to his sister, he would have been devastated, his manly pride would take a huge blow! It's because of his dwarf bloodline alright!)

Su Ziya was mesmerized by Lin Xia's smile. Her heart was beating rapidly, her face turned red.

Suddenly there was a huge earthquake.

That was when a mysterious being showed itself, it was the fire phoenix. Lin Xia found this phoenix familiar, it was Su Ziya's contract magical beast

Then the phoenix changed its appearance to it's human form, it came towards Su Ziya.

"Young girl, I see that you have the Heavenly Demonic Undying flames with you. You are worthy to be my master. This is a contract, I will follow you till you die."said the phoenix, the phoenix glanced at Lin Xia once then began to chant.

Su Ziya felt a huge pain, she became unconscious.

Lin Xia began to realised that the creep would not be able to eat the female lead's tofu due to the fire phoenix appearance. So he took her out of here and waited for quite some before he attempted another time and then failed due to Zero.

Lin Xia decided to wait till Su Ziya will be awake before she walks away.

Su Ziya has been asleep for 5 days. Her body temperature was constantly changing from hot to cold.

Lin Xia saw these strange flames coming out from Su Ziya's body, she touched it and then she felt so much pain, but then she began to breakthrough.

She has finally reached Supreme immortal stage 1, she doesn't know why but she reached out to the flames coming out from Su Ziya's body again, she did not feel pain, instead it made her feel comfortable.

Lin Xia did not even noticed when she began to absorb all the flames coming out from Su Ziya's body.

Lin Xia kept on meditating.

The flames surrounding Su Ziya was disappearing in a blink of an eye.

Su Ziya woke up, she felt so comfortable sleeping, she saw Lin Xia's serious face, She kept on staring at her.

Su Ziya did not notice how the time past by so fast, it was already 3 days and she was still not tired of seeing Lin Xia's face, instead she became even more curious.

Su Ziya wanted to see what was hidden behind the mask so she silently came towards Lin Xia

She reached out her hands to the mask.

Just when she was about to succeed.