Announcements

Spoilers:
Lin Xia doesn't die
🤣well after all she is the main character
_______________________
To all my readers(I'm going to pour my heart out)

Have you guys ever wondered how one piece of sheet determines your capability or your smartness? Isn't it Ironic that 1 sheet of paper will change your course in future so much? You will either find yourself studying or wondering what the hell is your purpose in life?

Yes, today I'm going to express how it feels like to be a 2020 year graduate. It SUCKS! I'M NOT KIDDING! (I mean everyone will eventually go through that period in life, plus I think that all past graduates think the same to some extent)

Let me express how ANNOYED and DEPRESSED I am, and also why and how I started writing in webnovel. My journey through writing.

This year so many shit is happening around the world, so many death and social unrest. Covid-19 which is taking forever to leave. George Floyd and Kobe Bryant's death, obviously these two death caused different sensation/reaction.  It's sad that one died because of an accident, while the other due to police brutality.

Well let's leave this matter aside, and go to the real point as to why I'm writing and sharing some parts of my real life and thoughts to you guys.

First, 😊I would like to thank all of you guys for voting and supporting me! It really means a lot, I feel like I did accomplished something.

Now I will move on to my main point and explain to you guys why I am not uploading any new Chapters lately.

I was obviously working on my other book, my first ever book "Otome game: you're my love, I will never fall in love with you again."

I was busy editing my book and also completing the story. 😂I realized that I had such a CRINGE writing style. I was wondering how could I possibly make these stupid mistakes? I realize that I actually improved 🤣well that is what I would like to think!

I WANTED to complete that book, because I felt like I was losing interest in it! 😖I don't want to leave my book incomplete or drop it, 😁I genuinely like my first book that was how I was introduced to writing. (btw that book should be in hiatus for around 1 and a half year, 😆but if you are reading this that means it's ALMOST (you will know why almost) completed!)

I did not want to give it a summarised ending. So yeah, if you do read that book of mine you might feel like the ending is going to be rushed, but I'm trying my best to complete it while making it make sense on the way. Oh and while I was editing some parts of my first book, I obviously know that there is still some mistakes, but I tried with all of my abilities to fix it! (This book is still not completed!)

Well enough with that, so let me announced you another important matter, I will be back on late July.

😭I hate myself so much!

I THINK I WILL FAIL IN MATHS and BIOLOGY! Like SERIOUSLY fail in maths and biology! I need a miracle to pass.

I had horrible time management problem for English! I mean it! LIKE HORRIBLE! 😭I'm scared that I will fail but I know I should not fail English but might get very low marks.

For maths, I'm 99% sure I'm going to fail it! Like I was not really sure, but after the exam, idk where my friends send me the answers of the maths examination. And for some reasons I remember very clearly what I wrote for my answers. I ended up calculating my average and yeah I FAILED by like 5-6 marks. 😭FML!

🤣😂I hope that many students are in my situation, so that I or should I say we have a chance to pass, 😢but from the news I read, they were saying it was EASY! 🤣I hope it's the Dunning-Kruger effect! 😭Like that's the only way I can possibly pass maths. 😭 I really hope that this year math's cut off marks is low!