Chapter 19

They saw that in all of the monitor's screens, it was smoky.

Lin Xia and Xiao Zhan knew what kind of smoke it was, that was Zara's speciality smoke that she had created with Lin Xia.

That smoke is very deadly. It can even kill a Master immortal stage 3, and those above this rank won't be spared as well, they will suffer from breathing difficulties and nausea.

She saw many people dead in her screen, it was a massacre! So many people in the organisation didn't even know what happened to them, they all didn't even have the time to react before they all died.

Lin Xia found this cruel and inhumane, even though she doesn't know why this happened, but she does feel sad.

Xiao Zhan was indifferent, he never liked anyone of them, he never talked with anyone of them, even if they died in front of him, he would not care. This scene did not stir his emotions. He had killed too many people in his past life.

This scene looked familiar to him, it was his life without Lin Xia, to survive, you need to kill. If you are not strong, no one will follow you or respect you. Whenever he was weak, people would come to kill him. He had no choice but to become stronger than anyone! So that he will live, but now that he thinks about it, was it really worth it?

Lin Xia saw Xiao Zhan looked so cold and indifferent, he looked too detached from this world, she felt heartache for him. She didn't want to see this kind of Xiao Zhan! This Xiao Zhan is not her Zhan Zhan.

Lin Xia hug Xiao Zhan very tightly and began to pat his head.

"Xiao Zhan it is all going to be alright! You are not alone! I'm here with you. As long as I live on, I will be with you."said Lin Xia.

Xiao Zhan could feel her body temperature was cold and freezing. He felt heartache for her, she has never seen this large scale of killing. Why must she still put on a strong act, she can be weak in front of him.

"Master, I'm alright! Master you are very cold, let me prepare some hot chocolate for you. Don't worry master they are not dead, before we left, I had gave them this tracking device, as long as they are alive, we can still see the dots in this watch."said Xiao Zhan with a caring tone

Lin Xia felt ashamed that xiao Zhan had to console her, but she listen to Xiao Zhan, he gave her the hot chocolate, and she doesn't know why but her fear was gone.

"Thanks Zhan Zhan!"said Lin Xia with a smile on her face

Xiao Zhan felt happy that Lin Xia did not looked too pale anymore.

"Master! Let's go out of here! This place is not good, look no one is alive! I don't like to stay here, look all of them are no longer in that organisation, everyone is dead. Let's go out and wait for them!"adviced Xiao Zhan

Lin Xia agreed but she decided to disguise themselves, or else they might bring unwanted attention to themselves, she has a feeling that this matter is very complicated.

"Master! Master! No I don't want to wear this! I am a boy! Why do I have to wear this? I can wear something else."protest Xiao Zhan

Lin Xia ignored his protest and still dressed him up.

Lin Xia was amazed!

Xiao Zhan's long flowy black hair was braided in both sides then clipped in the middle, the rest of the hair was let down, his huge watery eyes and chubby cheeks, he looked like a porcelain doll.

Even though he was dressing up as a girl, he looked too natural. He is so cute!

Lin Xia disguise herself as a guy. She looked handsome.

Xiao Zhan was shocked, he saw her wear the mask, it made her look mysterious. He saw his height difference. He felt so annoyed! Why the hell is he shorter than her?

"Zhan Zhan, you are shorter than me, so you have to act like a girl."said Lin Xia

Xiao Zhan mouth twitched. I am a manly man alright! Why the hell should I dress up like a girl? But oh well, she has already seen my worse sides.

If they saw the scene in the monitors again, they will be shocked, all of the dead body disappeared. The whole island also disappeared, it was as if it had never existed, and soon the only camara that was operating was the one outside the island.