Chapter 21

This boy was non other then a millennium years of cultivation, I will become the strongest main protagonist Zero!

Zero had dirt all over his body, the clothes he wore was also old and stitched up. If I'm not wrong then he should be our age.

"Hey there, young boy, I need to talk to you! Only you! You don't want to miss out on what happened to those unruly tyrants right?"said a suspicious looking person.

Lin Xia felt like it was a trap, but she still decided to go, she was already very strong, so if he has any bad intention, she won't let him get away.

"Sister Zhan! Please go book yourself a room, eat well, I will come and find you after this talk."said Lin Xia

"Brother Lin, I will wait for you here, if you don't come back within a few minutes, I will go find an inn. Brother Lin please be safe! "replied Xiao Zhan

Lin Xia left with that suspicious looking person.

Xiao Zhan was left with that weird flirty idiot and his nemesis Zero. He felt so pissed off.

"Young lady, I know of a good place! Let me take you there."said the flirty young boy

"Younger sister, don't believe him! He is the number 1 dandy/playboy Chen Xiran. He will only hurt your feelings, you should not stay with him."said Zero with a caring tone

Xiao Zhan was feeling very angry! He was now stuck here, but he also knew that this young Zero was not that despicable Zero he knows in the future. He reminds him of him, if he did not met Lin Xia.

He remembers that they used to be friends, but later turned into enemies. What the hell did my blood related sister saw in him! He looks handsome, but he ain't as handsome as Lin Xia's seniors and Master. He even had all those girls in his harem!

I did not want my sister to suffer so I decided to take her away, yet in the end she still came back to Zero. I threaten to destroy everything and I did it, because she never came back.

"Who are you?"asked Xiao Zhan to Zero

"I am Zero."replied Zero

"Zero if you don't mind please recommend me to an inn."said Xiao Zhan

Zero looked very skinny, yet he was still taller than Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan felt so annoyed! Why the hell is this brat taller than me? I should be taller than him. Damn it!

Suddenly, while they were walking. Xiao Zhan slipped off and he was about to land in the floor when he felt someone below him, it was Zero.

Zero was below him, they were face to face of each other.

"Young lady! Follow me! This brat must have bad intention towards you!"said Chen Xiran

Xiao Zhan got off Zero.

"How old are you?"asked Zero

"I am 11 years old."replied Chen Xiran

"Listen! I have no interest in you. I love my older brother Lin! So don't bother! I will not love you nor even think about liking you so get the hell out of my life. I don't want to see you!"replied Xiao Zhan

"But I know that you and I are meant to be, my love we will definitely be together. No matter how much I have to wait, I will wait for you. So even if I am leaving from your life at the moment. I will be back."replied Chen Xiran with love struck eyes

Xiao Zhan felt goosebumps all over his body. He wanted strangle him alive.

"Zero are you ok? Thanks for helping me."said Xiao Zhan to Zero

Zero ears were getting red, but Xiao Zhan did not noticed.

Xiao Zhan wondered when did his and Zero's relationship went bad. He remembers the time when they met each other for the first time, they were just 12 years old. He was escaping from pursuers and he met Zero, who was still stuck at that house.

Zero is the fourth young master of the Chen family, the Chen family is one of the five big clans in this north continent.
Zero was the unwanted child. He was the son of a maid. Well that was what he had thought as well, even Zero believed it. But the truth was he was not her child. 

Zero saved him, and in return he taught Zero cultivation, Zero was a stubborn yet a straight forward guy. He was very talented. They were very good friends, yet in the end they got separated, and then became enemies.

He saw Zero's body covered by wounds and scars.

He started to sympathies with him.

At the same moment.

"Lin Xia am I right?"said the suspicious looking person

"Yes I am Lin Xia."replied Lin Xia

"Or should I call you Mia?"smirked the suspicious looking person

Lin Xia was shocked when she saw her appearance. She knows this person. Even though she did not saw her clearly! She knows her!