Extra-mini theatre 2

Lin Xia and Lan Yuyan were having a great time together.

Lin Xia calmly fed Lan Yuyan fruits.

She gently comb her hair.

She played dolls with her.

They were so happy being in each others company. You could hear their cheerful laughers and giggles, they were having a blast!

However, the two boys, Lan Xiyi and Xiao Zhan had the exact opposite reaction. They hid in the corner and saw the scene.

Lan Xiyi's inner thoughts: How dare that bastard stay next to my beautiful and adorable sister? How was he able to make her so happy? I admit, his laughter, his looks, his ability is higher than mine, but I will not hand my little sister to that guy! My sister deserves the best from the best.

Xiao Zhan's inner thoughts: Who is that pesky little pest next to my Lin Xia? That little vixen, just you wait! When I wake up from my long sleep, I will definitely keep you far away from my Lin Xia. She belongs to me and only me alone.

Then both of the boys saw a heart wrenching scene

"I love you!"said Lan Yuyan

"Love you too."replied Lin Xia

The two boys were mad!

Both of them(Lan Xiyi and Xiao Zhan)were thinking: Don't tell me that....

Lan Yuyan kneeled down and said"Please marry me!"

Lin Xia looked surprised and jokingly replied"Sure."

You could hear their inner heart breaking. Both of their worst nightmare came true!

"I won't allow this to happen!"shouted both Xiao Zhan and Lan Xiyi

Lan Xiyi felt weird, there should only be him, so where did that voice came from?

Xiao Zhan finally noticed that there was someone here other than him, he saw that familiar face.

He saw his current attire (he was cross dressing).

No way! Why is he here? I can not allow him to see me like this! Author quickly wake me up! I swear I cannot handle this anymore.

Lin Xia and Lan Yuyan finally noticed Lan Xiyi.

Lan Xiyi took Lan Yuyan and dragged her away with him.

Lan Yuyan tearfully looked at Lin Xia one last time as she was being dragged away.

The room was no longer loud, it was quiet.

Lin Xia looked sad and lonely, she went back to her inner world.

A young handsome boy was sleeping in the coffin.

"Zhan Zhan, I miss you. I will definitely get your cure as soon as possible."

Xiao Zhan saw the scene, he felt deeply moved, he wanted to quickly wake up and tell Lin Xia that he was absolutely fine.

But, deep in his heart, he smirked, no one is more important to Lin Xia than me.

*insert Xiao Zhan's smug face*

____
hope you enjoyed this mini theatre!