Chapter 9

Xiao Zhan fainted.

Before he fainted he saw a girl his age, she was wearing a cloak with a hood on, he saw that she had a horrifying scar on her face, but couldn't react, he just fainted.

Lin Xia ran to his side and caught him. She saw that he was having a high fever, she carried him like a princess and opened a portal.

She was in Kone town, she arrived to the inn that she had stayed in, she put the villain in her bed.

The villain condition looked bad, she saw him breathing heavily, he looked miserable, he seemed to be in pain. The villain had tears falling from his eyes non stop.

Lin Xia felt helpless, she had already given the medication to the villain but she couldn't help him mentally, all she could do was stay by his side.

"Why does everyone leaves me? All I want is warmth and love from a family! Just why?"mumbled Xiao Zhan with so much pain in his tone

Lin Xia could not see any traces of a villain, all she could see was a poor boy who was crying and begging the heavens to let him feel warmth of a family.

She has decided no matter what she will not abandon this poor child, he is not a villain! He is just a small kid at the moment who has lost his family member, she will not let him be the cruel person in the book, she knows that she has chance to change the poor child's fate.

"Don't worry you have me! I will stay with you by your side, from now on we will be together! I will be your family."said Lin Xia with a sincere resolute tone

Xiao Zhan did not know why but he began to feel relieved. He did not know why but that girl's word made him feel at ease.

Lin Xia saw that he was still deep asleep, but he no longer struggled. Lin Xia decided to cultivate.

At this moment Xiao Zhan opened his eyes.

He remembers everything! His eyes looked cruel and merciless. He mocked the heavens, I had already destroyed the world once, yet in the end I gained nothing, there was absolutely no one at all! He couldn't even ask his sister to stay with him. In the end it was for nothing, but so why did the heavens gave him a second chance?

He remembers that the girl should not exist here, he remembers that his uncle was going to devour him, but his own bloodline awaken and he was able to escape from that fate. He remembers how he found his sister, but she also refused to stay with him in the end.

He kept on going to her, because they were related, but she kept on leaving him, she even betrayed him, all for that scoundrel Zero! He kept on asking her to become a family, yet in the end, even after threatening her, she never came to him.

He saw that girl with a horrifying scar on her face cultivating, he was shocked! At such a young age she had already reached immortal stage 3.

He remembers clearly that she had seen his worse side, he had even been carried by her like a princess, he remembers how much he had cried in front of her. He felt so ashamed. He was weakened badly, but he felt warmth by her actions, he remembers her words.

He felt weird, even though he should be mentally older than her, but he had shown an unreliable side to her.

He had a feeling that this girl is an unique existence in this world, he knows that she shouldn't have exist here.

He saw her looking at him.

Lin Xia saw that the little boy had woke up, she felt weird and wanted to cover her face, but she had nothing to cover her face with, she really didn't want to scare him. She decided to go out of the room.

"Wait!"said the boy

Lin Xia stopped and then turned around.

"You are not scared of me?"asked Lin Xia

Xiao Zhan felt weird, he was not scared of her, he found her pretty instead, if she didn't have the scar on her face she would be certainly very beautiful.

"Who are you? What am I doing here?"asked xiao Zhan

Lin Xia went towards him.

"I am Lin Xia, you were heavily injured so I carried you here."said Lin Xia

Xiao Zhan began to feel uneasy, he didn't know what else to ask her, but before he could voice out his concern, he heard her say.