Chapter 13

Xiao Zhan was hugging Lin Xia, he even put his leg on top of her, his face was facing Lin Xia, he could feel her breathing.

Xiao Zhan immediately back off, he saw Lin Xia was about to wake up.

"Zhan Zhan! Good morning!"said Lin Xia drowsily

Lin Xia was actually already awake before him, she was not really bothered by his bad sleeping posture, since she had shared her bed with her sister whose sleeping posture was 10x worse. She wanted to sleep in so she fell asleep again.

"Good morning Master!"said Xiao Zhan

Lin Xia decided to have a change in her future plans, she decided to focus less on cultivation and focus more in teaching Xiao Zhan.

In this world there are 4 realms.

Lower realm
Middle realm
Upper realm
God realm

Lin Xia is currently in the lower realm, in the lower realm there are 5 big continents. 4 of them are in four respective directions, north, east, south, west and in the middle there is another continent. In all of the continents there are lots of powerful kingdoms, nations and clans.

Lin Xia is in the north continent. Her organisation name is Hidden Shadows. It is an infamous  assassination organisation. It is very powerful.

Lin Xia didn't heard about this organisation in the story, that's why she didn't realize that she had been reincarnated in the book.

Lin Xia prepared morning breakfast while Xiao Zhan was getting ready.

"Master, what plans do you have for today?"asked Xiao Zhan

"Nothing much, but I want to ask you first, what do you want to learn?"asked Lin Xia

"Master, you can decide, I will follow your command."replied Xiao Zhan

Lin Xia asked Xiao Zhan to eat breakfast.

"OMG! Lin Xia is this your house? Why is it so beautiful and relaxing? Dear junior, please help me renovate my house as well!"asked Welsan

"Sure! When I have time I will help you!"replied Lin Xia

"Lin Xia you promised when I come back from the mission remember to fulfill it! Thanks!"said Welsan and then he left

Lin Xia did not really have to take the mission unless she wants to, since her seniors are all very capable and takes care of her.

"Xiao Zhan let's learn medical knowledge. It is very useful!"said Lin Xia

Lin Xia found it annoying to go to the medical hall, even though it wouldn't take her that much time, but she doesn't really feel comfortable there, so Lin Xia decided to build her own underground base to nurture Xiao Zhan.

She created an underground base while Xiao Zhan was eating.

Xiao Zhan was still kind of embarrassed by the morning incident. He didn't even noticed that Lin Xia was building an underground base and had actually went out for a while.

Lin Xia came back and saw that Xiao Zhan had finished eating so she asked him to follow her, he suddenly saw Lin Xia disappeared.

He felt scared, but then he saw a hole and just went in, he was dropping so fast, then he began to spin around and round, there was so many twist and turns and ups and downs. there was no stairs but only a slide that lead all the way to underground.

He was screaming his lungs out.

It was totally unexpected! This one was very unpredictable. It was even more thrilling and scarier than riding a flying sword.

Finally, the ride ended, he landed in soft comfortable pillows.

This really gave him a heart attack!

"So how was it? Was it fun? Did you like it?"asked Lin Xia with sparkling eyes.

Xiao Zhan was speechless, he didn't know what to tell her, then he saw the a building underground, it had three levels. He saw the device that gave him a heart attack, he was so surprised!

"Zhan Zhan! Let's go inside, this will be our workshop!"said Lin Xia

They both went inside, they both went inside the lift, Xiao Zhan was amazed by the technology and vast collection of books in the third floor.

"Zhan Zhan! From today onwards, I will be teaching you how to read and write, only after you finish memorising all the books in this floor, will I give you another task. This is your task, it doesn't really matter how long it takes for you to complete it. I will wait patiently for you to finish it."said Lin Xia

Xiao Zhan felt happy, he could feel her good intentions, but there is literally more than 10,000 books in here.

Well it is easy for him, since he has a very good memory but the number of books is a lot so it will take a bit more time for him to fully memorise all the content.

"Master, I know how to read and write, you don't have to help me, I will ask questions if I don't get it."said Xiao Zhan