Chapter 22

I am an unwanted child. My father has many concubines. He and my mother who is a maid, loved each other, and so they had me. Chen Xiran is my older brother.

I am not well liked, nor do I have anyone, my mother died while she gave birth to me.

I am bullied by my older and younger siblings all the time. Whenever they are angry they release all their anger at me. My father ignores me.

I am the abandoned child of that prestigious family. I am not needed, nor do anyone likes me. I had met this one weird brother, he insisted on me to call him handsome brother, he told me that if I see life in a depressing way, I will be depressed, but if I see life in a happy way, I will be content.

He was the only one who actually cared about me, but even he disappeared, but just like what he said I will smile and look forward to the future. Even if I have to be beaten up, treated like an animal. It's alright, because I will rather smile than cry.

"Zero, I'm hungry, let's go there to eat."said the beautiful younger sister

The younger sister took me to a food stall and gave me some food.

"Zero, here eat!"said the beautiful younger sister

Zero did not accept it, he didn't want the younger sister to pay for him.

"Zero eat it! I am giving you so eat it!"said the beautiful younger sister

That beautiful younger sister was non other than the mini villain Xiao Zhan who was now disguise as a young girl.

Xiao Zhan remembered how annoyingly stubborn Zero was, Zero is sometimes too selfless. He is like Mary Sue, except that he gets all the girls in his way. He seems too pure, in contrast he is very dark.

Xiao Zhan realized many things after his rebirth, he thought that he will hate Zero, but it turns out that he does not feel any hatred towards him. He also realized that it was only possible because of Lin Xia, she was the one who released all his darkness within him, without her, he doesn't even know what he will do.

Xiao Zhan forcefully fed Zero. Now that he is a kid, I must make him upright, so that he will not have a harem, I want my younger sister to be treated properly. Harem is messy! Zero is a good candidate, I must match up my little sister with him.

"Hey Zero, what do you think of harem, do you think that it is possible for men to have only one wife for the rest of their life?"asked Xiao Zhan

Zero looked at Xiao Zhan and he deeply thought to himself.

"Don't you think that loving only one person is enough! If I love that person and that person also loves me. I will be satisfied."said Xiao Zhan with a smile on his face.

Zero was captivated by his smile. He did not answer Xiao Zhan's question.

Xiao Zhan received a message from Lin Xia that she won't be back for 2 weeks, something important came up. Lin Xia also mentioned him to relax and chill. She told him that if he follows her, she will get mad. She told him to take care of himself and trust her. She will definitely be back.

"Younger sister, we have arrived in the inn."said Zero

Xiao Zhan decided to utilize this time and train Zero, even though they were enemies in their past life but they were also once friends, he decided to help Zero.

"Zero, my older brother has something to do so he won't be back for two weeks until then I can teach you about cultivation, I can see potential in you."said Xiao Zhan looking straight into Zero's eyes

Zero felt unworthy of Xiao Zhan's attention

"Thanks for the offer but it's not needed."replied Zero

Zero left.

Xiao Zhan booked the room, when he went inside, it was empty. No one was there, he felt trapped in the darkness. He miss Lin Xia, this was the first time they were apart from each other for so long.

Xiao Zhan layed on the bed, but he did not feel any warmth, he could not even hear any breathing sound. He felt lonely, he wants to go after Lin Xia. But he decided to restrain himself. He believes in Lin Xia, she always fulfills her promises.

Xiao Zhan could not sleep so he decided to go out.

"You bastard! You took away the chance from me and took that young lady away."said Chen Xiran with an angry tone.

Chen Xiran used the whip and hit Zero.

Zero had already got used to the pain. It was nothing different. Even if he fights for himself, he can't win.

"Stop!"shouted someone