Chapter 5

Lin Xia saw the kid trying to kill her, but she was not scared at all, she used her earth element and made a barrier surrounding her, the kid's view got covered.

The kid broke the barrier but Lin Xia was no where to be found. Lin Xia was underground.

The examiners were surprised, they found out that the candidate which had the most trashy potential was able to pull off such a high level earth trick.

One by one many kids died, Lin Xia was feeling weak and ashamed, she wants to save them, but is powerless, now she realised what her handsome brother meant when he mentioned only the strong can rule.

Lin Xia made up her mind to become very powerful so that no one can go against her.

"Congratulations, only you 20 kids are left, now you guys will go to another island, where only some or non of you will be selected out of hundreds of kids out there, if you are selected you are still lucky, if not you will suffer a lot."said the examiner

The examiner opened a portal

Lin Xia started to look forward to this trip, she was analysing the portal and wondering if she could make one as well.

One by one all of them went through the portal, what was beyond the portal was hundreds of kids.

Lin Xia observed that those kids who had went to the red and yellow ship was not here.

"Everyone attention! This is a selection process, you must show your full potential, or else you guys will go through hell."said the examiner

There was 8 stage, all of the kids were being randomly assigned, everyone had to draw out a number, when Lin Xia draw out a number, it was blank.

"The person who has got the blank paper will advance to the finals."said the examiner

Lin Xia was surprised and glad to find out that she was the lucky one.

The kids looked at her with envy, out of all the hundreds of kids out there, Lin Xia was the lucky one.

One of the top figure in the organisation found Lin Xia interesting since he had heard about Lin Xia's information. He wanted to recruit her but he felt wasteful.

There are reasons why cultivation clans will not accept people with more than 3 elements, since the more elements you have the harder it is to train and level up, it is like choosing a course, it is hard to multitask and perform your best in all course, so it's better and easier for the cultivator to focus on one element and train it to the maximum potential.

Lin Xia saw that the kids were far weaker than her, she felt that if she really fights with all of them, she will still come out as the victor.

Finally it was the finals, all the winners in each stage began to draw a number again including her.

Lin Xia was surprised again, she had draw a blank paper.

"The person who draw a blank paper will advance to top 3"said the examiner

All the finalists looked at Lin Xia and began to feel jealousy towards her, but they were also scared of her, her looks were very scary.

Lin Xia was wondering if they will draw again, will she get a blank?

Soon it was proven to be true, she had draw out another blank, so the two competitors had a black face.

The two competitors began to fight and a victor was found.

"Next match number 2 VS number 0"called the examiner

Lin Xia figure out that it was her turn so she went up the stage.

"Let the match begin!"announced the examiner