Chapter 76- The child with heaven's eye part 2

Two rabbit ears popped out of the little girl's head.

Both Xiao Ai and Lan Xiyi looked at each other awkwardly for a second. Then Xiao Ai quickly hid herself in Lin Xia's embrace.

Lan Xiyi sigh and warned her last one time"Lan Yuyan, if you do not get up from this young gentleman's embrace, I will leave you and go home by myself."

The little girl looked at her older brother, Lin Xia could feel that the little girl was nervous and shaking. She saw that her blindfold was getting wet.

Lin Xia couldn't stand it anymore, so she finally asked"Adorable little sister, do you want to go inside the house that I made? I will feed you delicious and yummy sweets."

The little girl looked at Lin Xia and hugged her tightly.

Suddenly, a random person appears out of thin air.

"Young master Lan, it's urgent! You must hurry back to the Moon star sect! Something bad is going on! Quickly!"Urged a guy who was wearing all black and covering his mouth with a cloth

Lin Xia noticed that the little girl was holding on to her even more tightly than before, she also noticed that the little girl looked scared and afraid of something.

The little girl tightly hugged Lin Xia and whispered in her ear"Please save my brother!"

Lan Xiyi looked at Lan Yuyan, he sigh and admitted defeat.

"Please take care of Lan Yuyan, I will be back as soon as possible."said Lan Xiyi to Lin Xia

Lin Xia nodded her head.

Lan Xiyi looked at Lan Yuyan one last time before he followed the random guy.

Lan Xiyi knows that his little sister has very good judgement on people's behaviour and heart. He knows that the person that his little sister was clinging to is actually a nice guy, but he is still mad.

How dare a guy like him make his little sister cling to him! How dare he make his little sister disobey him! He was fuming mad and worried as he went back to his sect.

Back to Lin Xia's side

Lin Xia quickly told others to remain silent regarding this matter and told them to rest because it was getting late.

All of them went back to their rooms to rest.

Lin Xia carried the little girl to her room.

The little girl finally stopped clinging to Lin Xia. Then Lin Xia casted a silent barrier so that no one could hear their conversation.

The little girl finally spoke"Hello, big sister! My name is Lan Yuyan. I am from the Moon star sect, my father is the youngest son of the Moon star sect leader. I know that you are not from this world, I heard all about you from..... I heard that you are the only one who can save my older brother."

Lin Xia seemed surprised, how could Lan Yuyan figure out her gender also how did she know about the fact that she is not from this world and what does she mean by saying that she is the only one who could save her brother? But this was not Lin Xia's priority concerns right now.

Lin Xia quickly took out many desserts out of her space bag, she also quickly arranged the table and made sure the chairs were comfortable for Lan Yuyan.

It took a while before Lin Xia was satisfied.

Lan Yuyan looked so surprised and amused at the same time, the plain table and chair was transformed. It was no longer plain anymore, the decor made it look cute and heart warming. Lan Yuyan looked at those desserts on the table, it looked so pretty and delicious. She couldn't wait till she stuff herself with it.

Lin Xia calmly pour some tea for herself and Lan Yuyan.

"You can have the desserts, it's prepared for you. I hope you enjoy it! Don't worry, I have casted a barrier here, no one can hear our conversation, so feel free to talk in here."said Lin Xia

Lan Yuyan wanted to wolf down those desserts, but she held back her desires. She knows that she cannot delay it otherwise her brother is in big trouble.

Lan Yuyan took off her blindfold. Her ruby red eyes stared right back at Lin Xia.

"How can this be possible? Why can't I see anything about her? Why can't I see your future?"gasp Lan Yuyan in shocked

Lin Xia looked confused and asked her"What do you mean?"

"I have the power to see an individual's future. In my sect, everyone calls me the child who possess heaven's eye."explained Lan Yuyan

"The heaven's eye?"asked Lin Xia