Chapter 47

Zero was hiding in a bush, waiting to ambush the monster.

The monster was E rank flamming fire chicken.

In this world, there are ranks for monsters as well.
The order is weakest to the strongest
F rank
E rank
D rank
C rank
B rank
A rank
S rank
SS rank
SSS rank
Legendary rank

Su Ziya signaled Siara to use her earth magic to trap the flamming fire chicken.

The flamming fire chicken was surrounded by earth wall.

Zero used his thunder blot to struck the flamming fire chicken.

The flamming fire chicken barely escaped, Su Ziya began to use her water element to create a huge wave.

The flamming fire chicken couldn't dodge it in time and so was wounded.

The flamming fire chicken cried out loudly, it had gotten angry and furious at them. The flamming fire chicken started to go berserk!

The flaming fire chicken powers were now upgraded 1 level higher than before, it had now the power to rival a D rank monster.

"Zero and Siara, we need to be more cautious, this flamming fire chicken is one of the rare ones, it has the berserk ability. It's very dangerous!"shouted Su Ziya

Su Ziya has been leading the team because Zero has no prior experience and Siara's knowledge is also the same as Su Ziya. Su Ziya was the strongest among them so no one complaint.

Siara launched many small mud balls towards the flamming fire chicken. The flamming fire chicken dodge all of it.

"Zero and Siara please give me some time, help me distract the flamming fire chicken for me! I am going to cast a huge magic spell. Which needs time to cast."shouted Su Ziya

Zero and Siara started to combine their attack together. This flamming fire chicken is actually their last prey for today. They had really underestimated the creatures living in the forest, these three never had any battle experience so they never thought that even the weakest creatures could escape from their hands even though they are clearly stronger than it.

Countless times they were almost going to die, but with luck and will power, they did not ring the bell to call Lin Xia to help them.

A big magic circle appeared below Siara, Her eyes turned bluish silver, her hair was glimmering.

The flamming fire chicken rushed towards Zero and Siara, both of them were already really exhausted. They had used up too much of their powers. They wanted to dodge but they couldn't when the flamming fire chicken came close to them.

The temperature dropped, it was so freezing cold, the flamming fire chicken turned into a giant popsicle.

Su Ziya was exhausted. She was so tired! She realised that if you don't have battle experience, even the weakest enemy could kill you. She had already used up all of her powers.

All three of them were exhausted. They were lying on the ground.

They started to feel the temperature become hotter. They had a bad feeling.

A monster appeared it was a B rank monster, the evolve form of flamming fire chicken, the flamming inferno bird.

The B rank Monster saw the flamming fire chicken's dead body and started to cry out loud.

It was sad and angry!

It had to kill those human beings who killed it's mate.

The flamming inferno bird started to cast a strong spell, the ground was so hot.

Su Ziya couldn't move, because she had already wasted all of her powers.

Zero and Siara were not in a good state as well. They were heavily injured.

The three of them wanted to ring the bell, but they couldn't move at all!

Am I going to die? all three of them wondered