Chapter 2

In the end only 500 children was selected out from those 100 000 children.

Lin Xia is surprised that she was chosen, she saw that many children had light up more than 3 colour in the stone but they were not chosen and those that only light up 1 or 2 colour got chosen.

"Follow my lead!"said one of the examiner

Lin Xia and the other kids followed behind him.

They saw that there was three ships, one was red, other was yellow and the last one was black.

The kids including Lin Xia did not know that those ships decided their fate, the red and black ship was for training assassins, but the black one is more deadly and difficult than the red. The yellow ship is for training kids who have affinity to water or earth, since they are support magic. Those can become healers or in other words doctors.

Lin Xia heard the examiner one by one call out their names and began to assign them in those following ship, she noticed that the children with earth or water affinity was assigned to the yellow ship, while the 1 colour affinity was assigned to red ship and finally the 2 colour affinity was assigned to the black ship which included her. She truly was the odd one out, who had a variety of colours lit up.

They all head to the assigned ship, after that the ship sailed off.

"Listen up all the kids in this ship! Only 10 of you can survive, the rest will die. Here is the cultivation method, each of you will get one of it, and remember only 10 can survive out of you 200 children."said the examiner

Lin Xia was shocked! She was confused but she knew in her heart that if she wants to survive she needs to follow what the examiner just said.

One by one the kids lined up to get the cultivation method. Finally it was Lin Xia's turn, she got altogether 8 manuals, each for different elements, water, fire, earth, thunder, light, darkness, wind and space. She got more than 2 manuals, but it was fine by her.

Lin Xia began to read all of the manuals one by one, it did not took her a long time since she has a photographic memory. She found them to be too easy, it didn't took her a long time to understand those manuals.

If she wants to use the elemental powers, she needs to cultivate.

There are many ranks and they have to go through 3 of its stages to achieve a breakthrough and become stronger.

Martial beginner
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

Martial Apprentice
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

Martial Master
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

Martial Supreme
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

Immortal
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

Master immortal
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

Supreme immortal
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3

After that it's the beginning of God hood, but from what she has learnt was that this is extremely hard to achieve and those that has achieved can be counted by one hand.

Lin Xia has not began her cultivation journey yet, it only begins when you step into Martial Apprentice.

Lin Xia is currently at Martial Beginner stage 1, she needs to quickly rise up to the rank or else she might really die.

Lin Xia began to cultivate, she closed her eyes and sat down upright. She saw numerous colours around her, it seems like she can absorb them.

The more she absorb them the more she felt good and relaxed.

If anyone knew about her development, they might die from jealousy, even the strongest person had took at least one hour before that person could sense the element in the surrounding and absorb it but Lin Xia took less than 5 minutes.

It was truly unfair, but fortunately or unfortunately no one saw her progress that she could easily cultivate.

Lin Xia became oblivious of time, she was sitting in that position for 14 days straight.

"We have arrived."said one of the examiner

Lin Xia began to open her eyes.