Chapter 78- The unfortunate spinster part 2

Lan Daiyu held her brother's wrist to feel his pulse, but she felt nothing. Her brother is no longer in this world.

Lan Daiyu couldn't control her emotions, she couldn't control her killing intent. She had gone completely crazy.

She gazed at her mother coldly, she smiled, so the visions did came true.

Before she knew it, she had already killed everyone in the Lan family.

Lan Daiyu looked at the bloody mess and shouted"Are you satisfied? My brother was my only family, yet you took him away from me! Heaven are you mocking me?"

Lan Daiyu got closer to her brother's body. 

"Bolin, don't worry! Older sister has already killed everyone who had hurt you. I have made sure that they have died horrendously. So, Bolin wake up!"

Lan Bolin's body was cold and lifeless.

Lan Daiyu began to laugh out loud crazily and shouted"Heaven, did you seriously thought that I was joking when I said that I could sell my soul to the devil?"

Suddenly, under Lan Bolin's body, there was a huge magical circle.

Lan Bolin was slowly becoming more livelier.

"Sister, what is going on?"asked Lan Bolin

Lan Daiyu looked at her younger brother with a relief expression and said"Welcome back my dear brother."

"Older sister! Why are your eyes bleeding? Why are your silver eyes turning all red?"

Lan Daiyu smiled and said"Everything is fine, as long as I am with you. No one can harm you!"

The brother and sister left together, they could careless about their family. The so called family never treated them nicely, their mother would verbally and physically abuse both of them. His father's wife and their step siblings would treat them worse than beggars. Their father treated them like they never existed.

Their only family was each other.

As time went by, Lan Bolin found someone who could accept him. He found his significant other. The both of them had a son together.

As for Lan Yuyan, she was known in the upper realm as "Snow rabbit" or also known as "the unfortunate spinster". Whoever she fell in love with was already interested in someone else. Even though, she was a top class beauty but all the guys she loved or liked were already taken. Thus, she stopped thinking about romance.

Many people wanted to court her, but her heart was already frozen. She was known as the person who could defy heaven's will. She is one of the few people in the history of this world who reached Heavenly realm rank 5.

Before she disappeared, she noticed that her brother's son was just like her. He had the gift of seeing the future, but his gift came with a huge consequences. For his safety sake, she gave him an artifact which was a blindfold to put around his eyes and the treasure, which is known as "The hourglass of time". She also announced him as the leader of the Moon star sect.

Legend has told that when Lan Yuyan found out that her brother would die, she met a mysterious entity. No one knows what she had exchange for the treasure."

Lin Xia was shocked by what Lan Yuyan just told, she could now finally understand how dangerous and catastrophic the treasure is, she finally understand that if the treasure falls in the wrong hands, the consequences could be disastrous!

"By chance, do you mean that the Moon star sect has one of the 5 treasures? And if my guess is not wrong, could this be the reasoning behind why your brother died?"

Lan Yuyan looked surprised but she spoke in a serious tone and said"Yes, It is because of "the hourglass of time", our clan had made sure to never reveal this secret to outsiders but there is a mole. I need your help to save my older brother. Please accept my request."

"Lan Yuyan, I would like to decline this request."said Lin Xia

Lan Yuyan looked shocked and devastated.

"Why? I heard from her, she never lies! Why are you denying my request? I will do anything! Anything! I really want to save my older brother. Please! I don't have anyone else who can help me, she told me that only you are able to change my brother's destiny. Please save him! I beg you!"begged Lan Yuyan as she cried

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you, I'm still weak and nowhere as strong as those people who want to take away the treasure. I cannot take the risk to save your brother, I have someone I want to save as well. He is a lonely and broken person, he is always hiding his pain inside. My priority is to find the reaming herbs as soon as possible. I need to find Hell berry and eternal dream. So, I cannot accept your request"explained Lin Xia helplessly

Lan Yuyan eyes sparkle"Do you mean Hell berry? My mother's sect has it, I can tell you the location of it, if you help me save my brother."

Lin Xia was surprised to know that Lan Yuyan knows about the location of the hell berry.

"By chance, is your mother from Thousands hands Asura?"asked Lin Xia

"Yes she is from that sect. So, older sister please accept my request, I swear on my cultivation that the information that I'm going to provide is 100% accurate. I know the herb you are talking about and you cannot get the herb without my help because the herb is not in this world.

The herb is located in another small world. No one can access that area, unless you are one of the elite inner disciples of the sect. But, I can pull some strings and bring you with me.

And older sister, even if you by chance became an elite inner disciple of the sect, you cannot access that area without my help. It's because I am the gate keeper of that world. The world only opens every thousand year. This year, the world will open again, my mom was the previous gate keeper, but she is currently in vacation, so the next gate keeper is me.

So, older sister if you don't help me, I will not open the gate! Even if you threaten me I won't open the gate for you, because just like you, I have someone I want to save no matter what!"said Lan Yuyan while smiling

Lin Xia really did not want to take any huge risk, but it seems like if she doesn't quickly power up, she could end up dead before she saves Xiao Zhan.

She still remembers that terrifying energy of when she saw the person fighting against the leader of hidden shadows. She couldn't even feel the aura of that person, His powers were far beyond her comprehension. She needs to get stronger!

Lin Xia was determine to get stronger!

"Lan Yuyan, I accept your request. Now, tell me more about your vision regarding your brother."