Chapter 61

Lin Xia dodge the attack smoothly, she began to manipulate Su Ziya's holy blade and used it against her. She turned the holy blade into chains and restraint Su Ziya.

"How can you manipulate light magic this well? Just who the hell are you?"asked Su Ziya

Lin Xia went towards Su Ziya and said"Listen carefully, if you don't merge with Su Ziya, I will make sure to eradicate you! You only have one choice if you want to live, and that is, you need to merge with Su Ziya and give up the will to fight against her, or you can just pass away."

Runes began to appear all over Lin Xia's body, she began to speak in an ancient language.

The angel who was controlling Su Ziya's body felt an excruciating pain. She felt like she was about to die any minute.

"I agree! I agree! I will merge with the original soul."declared the angel

Inside Su Ziya's consciousness, a pure light aura was going inside Su Ziya's soul, Su Ziya heard a weird chant, she found the voice very familiar, this voice belongs to none other than brother Lin.

Lin Xia was casting a spell to merge the angel power inside Su Ziya's soul to make them complete.

The power of angels has successfully merged into Su Ziya, the devil inside Su Ziya woke up from its weaken form, as it was just plotting to do some evil deeds. Lin Xia went inside Su Ziya's consciousness and began to tame the devil, the same way as how she did with the angel.

The devil was more stubborn and was unwilling to give up! Lin Xia was forced out of Su Ziya's consciousness.

Su Ziya began to go under a transformation, her eyes were red with a hint of purple and her hair was ink black. She had a deadly aura surrounding her which was even more powerful than ever!

Lin Xia's heart beat became rapid, she felt a sudden thirst for blood, her hair turned white, eyes had a hint of red.

Lin Xia's surrounding became quiet, Su Ziya felt scared when she looked at Lin Xia, it was like something deep within her, she knew that if she doesn't follow Lin Xia's commands then she will die.

Inside Lin Xia's consciousness,

"Hey! Do you know that I wanted to come out as well, did you know that after you buried me deep in your heart, I was never able to come out ever again. Today, when I had the opportunity to come out, it was so much fun! Don't you think that it's unfair that you who created me, also locked me up!"said the other Lin Xia with a helpless smile

"I know I have wronged you, but won't you trust me? Won't you once again give me your heart? You know that I am you and you are me! We are one! So won't you trust me? I'm sorry for forgetting about your existence, I know that you must have been very lonely right?"said Lin Xia

The other Lin Xia looked at Lin Xia with a helpless yet sad smile.

Flashback of Lin Xia,

"You monster!"shouted her classmates

Lin Xia felt nothing towards that remark, she was wearing her graduation gown and holding a certificate.

Today she became the youngest in history to graduate from the renowned X university at the age of 7.

to be continued...