chapter 67

"Mom!"screamed Su Ziya

Then the dream star butterfly appeared, it went directly to Lin Xia.

"You can save her! You are the only one who can save her! Her body is in the hands of the evil cult, they can't come close to her body even if they wanted to because it's protected by multiple layers of protective spells. I believe that only you are capable of retrieving back her body. I don't know where they have hide her body! But please do me a favour! You have the ancient bloodline running down your veins! You are the only one who can pull off this stunt with me!"said the dream star butterfly to Lin Xia

Zero, Siara and Su Ziya couldn't hear what the dream star butterfly was saying to Lin Xia, but Su Ziya's mother could, now Su Ziya's mother was sure that Lin Xia is her friend's kid, but that was not the only thing going through her mind! She wouldn't allow it! She would not allow the dream star butterfly to sacrifice itself!

Lin Xia could feel the determination coming out from dream star butterfly, she knew that even if she was not here, dream star butterfly would do the same thing.

Ancient runes began to appear all over Lin Xia's body.

The dream star butterfly looked at Lin Xia with appreciative look.

Lin Xia has decided she won't let dream star butterfly or Su Ziya's mother disappear from this world, especially now that she knows that Su Ziya's mother body still exist!

"Mia what are you doing? Don't do this! The heavens won't forgive you! Don't do this! Even if you can save both of them! Mia! Listen to me! You have already lost a great deal of your power when you tried saving Xiao Zhan! If you do this! Then whenever you advance to the next stage in your cultivation, you will have a very torturous heavenly tribulations! The reason why the ancient bloodline ceased to exist, it's also because of their heaven defying powers!"warned the weird voice

"In front of my eyes, all I can see is a loving mother and a loving beast, they are willing to sacrifice for Su Ziya who is Xiao Zhan most precious person! If I can save both of them, I will! I will never regret this decision! I am the one who will control my own fate! If what I'm going to do is going to offend the heavens! I am more than willing to go against the heavens!

I am Mia/Lin Xia! I will do what I want! I have the ability to save them both! So I will save both of them. Anyways, even if you didn't warn me, I was still going to save Su Ziya's mother. If heavens will make my advancement more torturous! Bring it on! I will fight against it with all of my strength and be the victor in the end!

I, Mia/Lin Xia am willing to face any challenge that the heavens will throw at me! There is nothing challenging in my life? So if the heavens wants to add spice into my life! I welcome them to do so at any moment!

This world is no longer the same world that was written in the book, I am the living proof that this world is different from the book! I am no longer a non existent character! I exist! Zhan Zhan is also not a villain! We are living people in this world!

And as I have said before, if the heavens wants to make me walk in a difficult path, so be it! I'm not going to back out. Anyways, I really want to see what can the heavens do?"smirked Lin Xia as she tried to provoke the heavens

The person behind the weird voice was speechless, the person behind the weird voice smiled and said in her heart"you were always like that weren't you? Mia..."