Chapter 80- Second male lead

"Sister, the vision that I saw was my brother dying. I don't remember all the details. However, I remember bits and pieces.

The first ever vision I saw was about him. Since I was a baby, I had the ability to see anyone's future.  As a child, I don't remember much, but I remember this clearly that my brother always looked troubled by something. As I began to grow up, my parents realized that I possessed the power to see the future.

So, they told me to wear the blindfold to hinder my ability. However, I have no idea why but even though I'm wearing the blindfold. It never stops. I can still see other people's future.

I never told this thing to anyone except for you. So basically, it doesn't make any difference for me wearing the blindfold or not.

Actually, wearing a blindfold just makes it easier for me to control my powers. I can control how much I want to see or whose future I want to see more clearly.

One day, I was curious, so I decided to look into my brother's future.

I saw a weird clown looking at my brother. Then the next scene I saw was that my Brother looked scared and afraid of something. My brother looked like he was in pain.

After that, I saw another vision, a young boy in a cloak was holding on to a hourglass. He said something like"finally, the treasure...".

My brother saw him and looked horrified.

Finally, I saw my brother's dead body.

These are the visions I saw of my brother"

Lin Xia was shocked by what Lan Yuyan had just told.

At the same time, Lan Xiyi had came to pick up his little sister.

Lan Xiyi looked tired and exhausted.

Lan Yuyan quickly wore her blindfold before her brother can see her. It happened in a blink of an eye.

"I'm so sorry for my younger sister's behaviour. I truly apologize for inconveniencing you."said Lan Xiyi

Lin Xia just nodded

"I am Lan Xiyi, if you don't mind what is your name gentleman?"

Suddenly, Lin Xia's brain clicked.

She knew this name, the kind handsome boy in the story "A millennium years of cultivation, I will become the strongest" His character description was like the cool assassin with ash gray hair and eyes. He was very popular with the readers.

The way he would interact with the female lead and would always be there to help her. People would call him the second male lead. He was so kind and loving. All the female readers really wanted him to be the male lead instead of Zero.

At last, Lan Xiyi died. He was killed by Xiao Zhan.

Many readers became more infuriated by Xiao Zhan. This made people hate Xiao Zhan even more.

However, a few people did commented that Xiao Zhan felt betrayed by his trusted friend.

LovebabyX: Lan Xiyi was someone close to Xiao Zhan, they both loved the same woman. Xiao Zhan had gone crazy so he wanted to kill Su Ziya but Xiyi knew that if Xiao Zhan really killed Su Ziya. Xiao Zhan would feel even more despair. I believe that Xiyi sacrifice himself for Xiao Zhan's sake. I believe that he wanted to protect both Su Ziya and Xiao Zhan.

Lin Xia remember the book, she also remembered that in the book it was mentioned that Xiao Zhan carried off the body of Xiyi as he escaped.

Flashback
"So we both remember our past life huh?"said Xiao Zhan as he smiled

"Zhan Zhan, do you hate anyone? "

Xiao Zhan contemplated for a while before answering"I don't hate anyone, when I recall back my memories, all I wish was that I could have been able to save my friends. I wish I would have been able to control myself. If I ever meet them again in this life, I will properly treat them well."

Flashback end