Prologue

Mia is the oldest in her family, she has to always look after her siblings, she has altogether 10 siblings excluding her and the second oldest have at least 6 years age gap from her.

Her parents always goes on trips and tours around the world. They are literally enjoying life to the fullest!

She finds them so irresponsible but she still loves them, her family couldn't be considered rich or poor, a bit higher than middle class.

But what makes her angry is that her mom is pregnant again!

She doesn't know why but after she was born, her mother has always given birth to twins then triplet then again twins, then triplets, her mom has gotten pregnant 5 times and now 6!

She has always been taking care of her siblings since she was young, she is a once in a century genius, she has photographic memory, she was the youngest in the history to graduate from the renowned X university at the age of 7.

Now, Mia is 25 years old, she is skilled at whatever she does, it doesn't take her a lot of time to master skills from professionals.

Mia has a weakness for cute things, she loves pink! She has love for fluffy, small and delicate things.

Mia is a beautiful woman, her long wavy golden hair reaching her waist, porcelain skin, beautiful amber eyes and small plumb pink lips.

So many people worships her as their goddess, which she doesn't have a clue about in the slightest. She is utterly dense!

Mia is working as a doctor with a high salary but she doesn't really enjoys her job, she doesn't know why but being a doctor is not something she wants to do, her knowledge and understanding towards medical science is excellent and she doesn't find it unpleasant but something is missing.

Her sibling recently recommended her a book it was a millennium years of cultivation, I will become the strongest. She cannot stop herself from reading this book, something about this book captures her interest.

The main protagonist is a guy name Zero, he is super weak in the beginning due to having seals in his body, as the story goes on Zero begins to power up quickly, but there was this annoying villain that just never dies no matter how much the main protagonist kills him he revives from the death, he is the so called cockroach villain that the author refuses to kill! But what made Mia angry was that this novel ends in tragedy, she had painstakingly took some time to read it!

"Big sister please help me! We need more helpers in the orphanage!"said Ken the third oldest sibling

Mia agreed to it and decided to help him out that is when she realised what she really wanted to do with her life! Those cute adorable kids just purifies her soul, she wanted to never leave the orphanage, but fate was cruel, she had no choice but to reluctantly leave at that moment.

While she was walking her way home, she saw a kid walking in the streets alone, it seems like the kid's ball is rolling towards the road, the kid paid no attention to vehicles and was about to meet his doom but Mia got there on time, unfortunately Mia couldn't see for so long, her eyes felt heavy and her life flashes before her eyes, she remembers her time with her siblings and family, she could feel that she was bleeding heavily and will not make it.

She wanted to say goodbye but before she could do it, she lost her consciousness. Everything was blank.

When she reopened her eyes, she got hit by someone so bad, she felt so painful and began to cry out loud. Mia was surprised, why does she sounds like a baby? Her vision isn't clear as well, and why does it feel like someone is holding her.

"My poor baby Mia, mom cannot be with you, I need to find your father, you look too much like us, so I have no choice but put a curse on you! I'm sorry my child, but this is the only way, you can survive in this cruel world!"said a woman but she couldn't clearly see her.

From her tone, it felt like she is crying and feeling miserable!  She seems to be my mother but I can't even see her clearly!

Curse? What kind of curse is she talking about?

"Fiona I trust you please take care of my child well! Don't let anyone bully her."said the woman

Little did the woman know that she had left her child to a wolf in sheep's clothing

"Seriously, she is so stupid! Leaving her child in my hands? Why did he have to love her? I am more powerful than her! But why did he chose her?"said Fiona

Mia had a bad feeling that her life will turn quickly bad!

Fiona left Mia in a basket and then threw the basket into the river.

Mia was being pushed by the river current, and she had a even stronger bad feeling that she was going to reach the waterfall soon.

She could hear the waterfall sounds getting bigger and bigger, when she was prepared to fall, she felt someone pick her up.

"It's not food, oh it's an ugly baby! Seriously she is so ugly, but since she has met me then we must have fate with each other, let's see your name will be Lin Xia! I don't know if it was a good thing to meet me or not, but well who cares? You don't have a choice."said a man