eight

( track 9: )

❝ tut tut tut tut ❞
gillian hills

0:00 •——————2:02
◀ || ▶

nora's point of view

“you did not just kiss rodrick heffley.”

“i mean it's not really a kiss, he was technically kissing my thumb." i said to tim as i closed my locker shut. "also i might've been a bit cranky because of the champagne i had before i went to the party.”

“felt any spark from the fake kiss or anything?”

“not even a thing.”

"wild..." i chuckled at tim's response. "damn, i really should have come to the party. sucks that i had a job to do that night." tim groaned.

"you still work in that movie theater?" i questioned as the both of us walked through the hallway.

"yep, had to deal with angry customers because apparently the butter in their popcorn wasn't enough. old people, sometimes you just couldn't stand them." tim shrugged as he pulled out a piece of gum for him to eat. "speaking of people i couldn't stand, here's one of them."

tim and i turned around to see madison with the one and only heather hills.

everyone stared at them as they both walked through the hallways, it's almost like someone famous just walked past by-well i mean she is famous-in school.

"hi heather." a guy with glasses approached them while carrying stacks of books.

"oh hi." heather greeted but immediately walked away from him as she rolled her eyes, whispering things at madison.

"words can't express how much i hate that woman." tim groaned as he clenched his fist.

"relax timmy, she's new." i said, nudging tim's shoulder.

"yeah, and bitchy as hell." tim added as we continued walking. "way more bitchier than me but at least i'm hotter than her though."

"maybe the reason why she's so bitchy on others is because you didn't approach her well enough. who knows? maybe she's gone through something that affected her way of socializing, that's why she's rude to others." i shrugged. timmy gawked as he turned to look at me.

"are you delusional?" he paused then took a deep breath. "i swear, if you ever try talking to her she will ruin you. don't tell me you actually like her-do you?"

"...maybe?" i smirked, making tim hit my shoulder lightly with his hand.

"oh my god haze..." i laughed at tim's reaction as he covered his mouth in shock. "look, she's never gonna like you. by the looks of it, she's probably straight."

"it's not like she and i would actually be together, chill out man." i rolled my eyes, nudging him once more.

"still, heather's most likely going to reject you whether you want to be friends with her or not." tim warned as both of us got to our classroom.

"watch me." i winked as i ran to my seat at the back.

⟩⟩⟩

"oh man this sucks..." sofia whined as all of us looked at the calling card of some agent we recieved on our last gig. we tried searching the record deal they were working on...turns out, it was fake.