Prologue

Hello everyone, this is technically my first story, even though there was one story on this account once, it was meh, so I eradicated it.  I returned to Danganronpa few days back so I decided to write a story because I do not have nothing interesting to do during quarantine. I know that this Ultimate Ninja idea was already used by some people so I hope I didn't accidentally stole someone's original ideas. I swear I just liked this Ninja OC idea and decided to do my own story featuring my character. When it come to names of OC(s), I made them up myself almost instantly. I really hope I didn't rippoff someone's ideas or OC names and if I did it was not on purpose. If there is problem I can just credit anyone whose idea was accidentally stolen. 

Also, english is not my native language and I tend to type fast so please forgive me for any mistakes. I will try my best to not make my chatacter seem like total edgelord and some kind of lame self insert. I will do my best to make him into decent character. 

Legend:

Speaking

Thoughts

SCREAMING

Words of importance but mostly scene shifts

Ok, lets get to the story.

Kamizuki clan is one of the oldest clans and probably last active shinobi clan in Japan.  Not many people know about their existence because they tend to mostly stay in their village, hidden deeply in Mount Fuji's woods, hills and mist. People that know about them, probably think that they are just small group of weirdos who chose to be isolated from society and live their lives in mountains. Some people think that they are just a myth while other think they already went extinct and there is only their empty village left. Naturally, there were people who packed up for days of journey and decided to find the mythical village. Some tried it for fame, some for loot and some only for souvenirs and stories to share. However Kamizuki clan is still up and running with much more people that people would expect, hidden so deeply, that no once can find them. Thanks to the centuries of isolation,  they became independent of outside world, getting food by hunting, farming or fishing. There were still people who wandered outside of village, either because of curiosity or the need to explore. Of course, main reason why would someone leave their hiding place are missions. 

Kamizuki clan, as last active shinobi clan, even though self-sufficient, still needs finances. However getting a job, while keeping clan a secret may prove troublesome, because those asses in the government would definitely be interested in them and their activities, either asking them to became part of country's military or constantly requiring their aid. That is not better than becoming attraction for public.  So, logically, accepting illegal jobs would be better idea. Jobs, or missions, what clan calls them, involve especially assassination, theft, collection of information and much more. Assassination is main priority though, because it is most simple and rewarding at the same. Clan however has its standards, so they refuse any mission that consists of kidnapping or human trafficking. There is still lot of work to be done. Surprisingly, lot of people have someone they want gone and information they want for themselves. There is not criminal organization in Japan that clan Kamizuki has not cooperated with at least once.  Having a contract with clan Kamizuki has special rule which says that no one outside of those taking part in a mission can speak about the mission with anyone and especially cannot leak any information about Kamizukis. Those who do, are never heard from again. However, it is common in organizations with "not-so-legal" activities to have secrecy, Kamizukis are special case even in underworld. Not even yakuza can stand up to them, because they have almost to none information on them, and they are their most common clients. It is hard to attack something you cannot see. Even when dealing with famous companies all over Japan for various reasons, clan keeps their discretion the top priority and anyone who would try to sell them out would pay dearly.

Path of the shinobi (Danganronpa Despair arc x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें