Ch. 12: Operation Nevermind

-Kyoto--Community room of a certain hotel--The last day of a school trip-

The school trip of class 77-B is slowly coming to an end, as the last day comes forth. They have managed to visit all points of interest Chiaki has marked for their school trip, so if they want to enjoy the city of Kyoto any more, this is their last chance to do so. 

Ibuki: "So we are not having any sort of program for today?"

Chiaki: "No. Majority decided that we will get a free day today."

Ibuki: "Duuuh, but Ibuki does not have an idea what to doooo..."

Mahiru: "Don't worry, Ibuki-chan. You can come with me and Hiyoko-chan. We can go shopping together."

Ibuki: "OH! You thinking about a change of style? Ibuki will show you a what a proper rockstar should wear if you want!"

Hiyoko: "NO! Forget we are going to dress like clowns! We are going just to check few shops! You moron!"

Mahiru: "There, there, Hiyoko-chan. *pats her* Calm down."

Hiyoko: "Hmmp! *puffs cheeks* "

As girls talked, others also started to make their own plans for this last day.

Nekomaru: "OWARI! LETS GO WORK OUT TOGETHER TODAY!"

Akane: "Yeaaaah!"

Kazuichi: "But don't you do it like.... everyday? You can do like... dunno... everything you want today."

Both then turned towards him at the exact same time, as if questioning him questioning them with their eyes.

Nekomaru: "........."

Akane: "........."

Kazuichi: "Orrrr you can do whatever you want.... hehe. *scratches head* "

Duo then ignored him and continued in their conversation, talking about what will their training include. As is it Nekomaru and Akane, their training consists of mostly combat exercises.

Fuyuhiko: "Me and Peko are just gonna take a walk. See ya."

Peko: " *mumbles* Bye."

Both Peko and Fuyuhiko quickly left the scene to do their own things. At least this time they said goodbye. After them, Akane and Nekomaru left as well, this time, not even destroying doors they went through. This class is full of surprises today. 

Mikan: "Ko-Koizumi-san. C-could I come with you? To sh-shop?"

Hiyoko: "Of course no-"

As Hiyoko wanted to sent Mikan to hell, Mahiru quickly covered little girl's mouth, stopping her from finishing the sentence and saving Mikan from receiving the "damage" from the insult. Even though she was already ready to receive it, noticeable from her flinched state. 

Gundam: " *steps up* Very well, mortals. I shall go to the meeting of all the great tribes of nether realm. As the Overlord of Ice, I need to bear witness to it. *leaves* "

Mikan: "The meeting of... Great tribes?"

Sonia: "I am pretty sure he meant zoo."

"Ryota": I will also go. Bye. *leaves* "

Nagito: "Same with me.  I am going to the trashyard, where all the trash like me belongs. See you all tomorrow. *leaves as well* "

Mahiru: "Looks like a lot of people has gone their own ways. Guys mostly."

Only boys remaining in the hotel are Kazuichi, Teruteru and Rei. Former two are just talking in private (not a good combination), while Rei is playing a game next to Chiaki.