Ch. 6: Twilight: Part One

Chiaki: "Good, everyone is here. Now we can begin."

Ibuki: "So what did ya want to talk about with everyone, Nanami-chan?"

Ryota: "Yeah. We have a free period now. I don't to waste all of my free time."

Fuyuhiko: "Me neither. You better have something important to say."

Mahiru: "If you did let her talk, we would have already knew what she wants to talk about."

Hiyoko: "Yeah. Shut up!"

Fuyuhiko: "Hey, don't you fucking dare to talk to me like that!"

Nagito: "Oh, that hope that is seeping from everyone. It is so beautiful."

Kazuichi: "How can you feel hope in this situation?"

Nagito: "It is something that is everywhere, you just have to feel it."

Rei: "Ehm! Everyone! Please shut up! Nanami-san is going to talk!"

After Rei managed to finally silence the whole class, Chiaki got to tell everyone what she wanted. Before free period started, Chiaki asked everyone to not go their own ways, but to instead stay in the classroom so they can listen to her plan. Chiaki has been thinking about her new postion of class rep a lot, and after a massive brainstorming, she managed to come up with the perfect idea to connect everyone even more.

Chiaki: "So, I have been thinking. I thing that it would be a nice idea if we went on some kind of  school trip as a whole class next week. I would prefer somewhere warmer, because we won't be able to do so when winter comes. What do you think?"

Sonia: "Brilliant idea, Nanami-san."

Mahiru: "That could be nice."

Ibuki: "Ibuki agrees."

Nekomaru: "I suggest we should go somewhere where we could train our bodies. Like a gym."

Mahiru: "We are not going to a gym as school trip."

Akane: "What about fast-food restaurants?"

Mahiru: "Geez. Did you not go on a school trip before?"

Nekomaru/Akane: "NO/Nah."

Mahiru just sweatdropped at her two classmates. Chiaki meanwhile stood by the blackboard awaiting opinions of her other classmates, while Rei was standing next to her like some kind of bodyguard. She told him that it is unecessary, but he went anyway. What if something happens to her?

Chiaki: "Please, I ask everyone who still didn't express their opinion on this, please do now."

Fuyuhiko: "I am not really into this. I'll probably pass."

Peko: "Me too."

Ryota: "I have some work to do."

Kazuichi: "I have a work to do as well. I need to finish that giant engine before I forget how have I built it."

As soon as they finished, Chisa suddenly barged right into the classroom, looking pretty upset, and holding her twin wakizashis in her hands.

Chisa: "You what?! After what Nanami-san has done for you, you are going to just say no and do your own things?! I thought that you became closer after that."

Kazuichi: "We did... But I...."

Chisa: "But you..."

Kazuichi: "But I can finish it later. I wouldn't really mind going."

Ryota: "I-I can finish it later as well. Hehe."

Chisa: "Good."

Chisa started to look relieved, but then she looked at Fuyuhiko and Peko.