Ch. 14: The Ultimate....

-Rei's dorm room-

It is a first day since the class 77-B returned from their school trip. After playing video games for the rest of the day, everyone had a dinner together. Teruteru promised to cook for everyone in school cafeteria. He did not even have any sexual remarks towards females this time. Well, he had. But less. Important is, everyone had a good time. And now, they are ready to return to their school life. But ...Rei is not sure what to do. Or more like, what is everyone going to do.

He just casually woke up in his dorm room. He had his morning minute workout to stretch his muscles. Approximately, 100 squats, push-ups and sit-ups. Then he took a quick shower. His dorm room, that has been his home since he came here, is in pretty good shape. At least compared to his classmates. Nekomaru had to have his dorm changed two times due to him always destroying the door frame when on toilet. But Rei's is clean. He even put some decorations on a wall in a form of posters from anime Chiaki showed him. Speaking about her, as Rei came out of the shower, he noticed that she messaged him just a minute ago.

Chiaki(message): "Good morning, Rei-kun :) I was thinking about what have I told you some time back."

Rei(message):Good morning to you as well. What is it?"

Rei: "Why does this feel suspicious?"

Chiaki(message): "It is about me showing you more ways to have fun. So I talked with others... and decided that we will let you try our talents."

Rei(message): "Try? How? Is it possible to... you know... borrow a talent?"

Chiaki(message): "No. But we want to let you try, show and teach you our talents. Well, except for me as you already played your share of video games."

So everyone now want to teach him their talents. Seems unlikely. At least for someone like Hiyoko. And Nagito cannot even teach him his own talent. But if they all decided that they want to do this for him just so he can try new things, it is nice from them. But Rei started to feel babied again. He knows that they are just being nice, but it sort of feels like he needed help with everything. His insecurities started to swarm him again, but he decided to just shake them off. There is actually nothing wrong with just fooling around with his friends. It is just pure fun, so who cares? Right?

Rei(message): "That would be fine. Thank you. See you soon."

Chiaki(message): "No problem. See you :)"

Rei: "So they are gonna be teaching me their talents now? I wonder what they come up with."

He then put on his uniform and got himself ready to attend lessons. Or more likely, to test new talents. He left his dorm room and started to walk by the hallway. As he walked, he walked past the familiar room. So he decided to knock on it.

Rei: " *knock* Mitarai-san. Pssst. Are you there?"

After a few moments, Ryota Mitarai opens a door. He looks... tired. But he seems like he is chewing something so at least he is not starving himself again.

Ryota: "Kamizuki-san. Do you need something?"

Rei: "Nothing. I just wanted to check you. You know, as Imposter-san is not here right now."

Ryota: "Oh, that is so nice from you. Thank you. I am fine as you can see."

Rei: "I am glad."

Ryota: "Sooo, if you excuse me, I need to work on my anime. I guess... see you later."

Rei: "Yeah, see you."

Ryota then closes his dorm door and Rei can hear him go back to his computer to work on his anime. Rei wonders what kind of anime is he even making. What sort of animation would need that amount of time to produce? He is doing it alone, so it makes sense it takes long, but he cannot help but wonder what is this boy capable of creating. He is probably the only classmate of his, that he never saw doing anything related to his talent. At least not by his own eyes. But whatever. His other classmates are waiting for him in the classroom. He needs to go.