Ch. 1: Hope's Peak

-In front of Hope's Peak Academy-

Rei was currently standing in front of his new school. He was still pretty drowsy as he did just wake up. He was trying to think about this whole situation in order to come up with solution. But there was nothing he could do. He was miles away from his village, with no chance to get back by himself. And also he needs to go to a toilet. His only choice now, is to go to school. 

As Rei stepped out of the box he was in, people kept looking at him for some reason. Probably because he just came to school in a freaking box. Rei then noticed another smaller box next to him. He was surprised that no one stole it. After opening it by ripping it open with his bare hands, he scanned the contents. It contained few sets on shinobi clothes, smaller throwables like shurikens and kunai (even though Rei does not use them much) and lot of other important stuff needed for travels like canned food or shampoo.  And of course, some money. Why did they pack him canned food though? It is not an apocalypse, right?

On top of all of it, there was scroll. Shinobi version of normal letter to be exact. At least that fool of father of his left him some message. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear son,

I hope you are not pissed at me for sending you to school via express delivery service inside a box. But it was cheaper than sending you by train or faster than you going by foot. I packed you some stuff you will probably need, or maybe not. I just needed for the second package to be of certain weight to get a discount. 

By the way, the fact that someone from school found our village is of great concern to me, so I would like you to look into that and find out who and how did they do that. I also sent a dead threat letter to your new school so they won't spread any more information about us. If someone does, you know what to do. 

Also, that rules applies to you as well. Do not talk about us more than is necessary. But you already know that. It's not that I don't trust you or anything but I want to be sure that no more information will be leaked. Yeah, I know. I am the one who put us in tight situation by sending you there, but we are going to keep the information leak to minimum. You can use your own name and title because I already took care of it, but really do not talk about anything classified. And try to not go into the spotlight. You attending this school is going to be one of our greatest encounters with outside world. So I repeat, telling your name good, telling location of our village bad. K?

They already prepared your dorm so you can go straight there after the entrence ceremony which should be happening few minutes after your arrival. I really did calculate it, right? :D

I hope you are going to enjoy your new school life. But no leaks or I am gonna send Heavenly Guard after you :)

Love, dad 

------------------------------------------------------------

Rei just sighed after reading his father's message. The perfect combination of his laid-back and serious attitude was really something. It made him totally unreadable. 

Shinobi decided to not waste any more time and headed straight towards his new school, but not before he collected his belongings, which consisted only of items inside that halfly destroyed  smaller box.

-Inside academy area-

 As Rei was strolling through academy hallways in search of gym where entrance ceremony took place, he just couldn't find it. He was used to orientating within his village or forests while only going to towns or cities when on mission with given instructions. However, this time he didn't have any instructions and he was in pretty big complex in which he has never been before. Rei was just trying to look completely normal and natural but his confusion regarding this vast and confusing building made him bump into random people at several occassions. If anyone saw him like this, they would never guess that he is Ultimate Sh-... Ninja. The fact that apart from searching for gym, he was also searching for toilet and he wasn't sure which one he wanted to find more.