Ch. 13: Pawns are in a motion

-Kyoto's shopping district--A day before present-

Chisa Yukizome is on her way to the meeting spot, she has decided upon with him. It is true that she would rather spend time with her students, especially went on a shopping spree with girls today, but she has her responsibilities. And it has been a long time since she saw him in person, so at least they can catch up what they missed.

She is moving through the crowds of people, with her destination being the small Café in vicinity. As she arrived, she sat down somewhere in the back of an establishment, so they can be more secretive when talking. Seems like he did not arrive yet, so she will have to wait a bit before they can start with their business. As she was waiting, waitress, a girl that looked to be a part-timer, approached her with a small notepad.

Waitress: "Hello, miss. What would it be?"

Chisa: "Oh! *quickly finds something in the menu* I would like... a one small cappuccino please."

Waitress: "Coming right up."

As a waiter left, Chisa decided to check her messages in case he messaged her. Still nothing. Hopefully, he had a safe flight and nothing happened.

After a moment, her cappuccino arrives. After an another moment, the man himself arrives as well. Coming through the main(and only) entrance, wearing a white suit he tends to wear often. Combined with his white hair and skin, it makes him look rather elegant. The name of this man is Kyosuke Munakata, Former Ultimate Student Council President. After he graduated from Hope's Peak, along with Juzo Sakakura and Chisa herself, he decided to travel abroad with intention of eventually opening an overseas branch of Hope's Peak. Chisa and Juzo offered to help him, but due to certain... circumstances, the two eventually got employed by the original branch of Hope's Peak. Kyosuke himself, kept working abroad, hoping that his friends will join him later after their work is done.

Right now however, he returned to Japan for some time, so he can have a serious talk with Chisa, as she is conveniently visiting Kyoto. Juzo sadly, could not come.

Chisa: "Munakata-kun! *waves him* "

Kyosuke: " *makes his way to her and sits down* Hello, Chisa. How have you been?"

Chisa: "Pretty good. I am having fun as those kids' teacher. You would not believe this, but they are all so unique and incredible. *smiles* I would like you to meet them."

He could not help but smile at her innocence. She was always like this. She did not change much at all from the time they went to school together.

Kyosuke: "I... don't think that would be a good idea. *smiles* But anyways, I would prefer to talk about the important matter now."

As Chisa noticed Kyosuke's serious and spontaneous approach, she instantly turned into a more serious mode herself to not waste time. She knows when it is needed after all.

Chisa: "Ok, then. You don't have to worry about me slacking off my mission. *smiles* I am just enjoying my cover-up job so much. So, where to start?"

Kyosuke: "Please start with any information about the missing student."

Chisa: "Hinata-kun? Yeah, about him... But, why him at all? Do you think that his disappearance has something to do with actions of Steering Committee?"

Kyosuke: "There might be a possibility of it being a case."

Chisa: "There is not much known. Except for the fact he disappeared without the trace and even his relatives and close friends do not have an idea where he might be."

Kyosuke: "Is that so? *raises an eyebrow* "

Chisa: "Yes."

Kyosuke: "So a student just vanishes while there is some secret project being conducted by the academy's higher-ups."