Ch. 3: Rotten Oranges

-Few days later after entrance ceremony-

Woman is walking the hallways of Hope's Peak academy. She was wearing blue suit with white dress shirt underneath as her orange hair was tied into a ponytail. Her name is Chisa Yukizome, Former Ultimate Housekeeper and new homeroom teacher of class 77-B after their former homeroom teacher, Koichi Kizakura, gave up his position. 

Currently, she is going to see her new class and introduce herself to them. She would lie if she said that she isn't excited to meet them. Kizakura said that they are troublesome bunch and were obviously too much for him to handle. Especially when we take into account that he is more of the scout than teacher. But Chisa was thrilled to meet them and befriend them anyway. No matter how troublesome they are, she is not going to give up like Kizakura did. She is going to give those students exactly what they deserve, and that is the good highschool memories. That is what teacher should do. 

As Chisa entered the classroom 1-B, there were only 4 people inside. Those were Mahiru Koizumi, Ultimate Photographer, Hiyoko Saionji, Ultimate Traditional Dancer, Sonia Nevermind, Ultimate Princess and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Ultimate Yakuza. Mahiru and Hiyoko were talking to each other, Fuyuhiko was just sitting and doing nothing with his legs on desk while Sonia was patiently sitting at her desk, presumably waiting for teacher to arrive. 

Chisa: "Good morning, everyone !"

Sonia: "Good morning."

Sonia was the only one actually greeted her, while Fuyuhiko just scoffed and Mahiru with Hiyoko noticed Chisa but kept talking to each other. But after few moments, Mahiru decided to speak.

Mahiru: "Excuse me, who are you?"

Fuyuhiko: "Yeah! Where is Kizakura? He is supposed to be our teacher but the asshole is late as always!"  

Chisa: " *giggle* From now on, I am going to be your new homeroom teacher. My name is Chisa Yukizome, nice to meet you."

Chisa instantly put on friendly smile in order to make a good first impression on her new students. Well, doing a good first impression is not really a challenge for her thanks to her bright personality.

Chisa: "Well, and about Mr. Kizakura... He has been replaced by me, as he was drinking too much and not focusing on his job."

Hiyoko: "Oh, seems like this one is going to be fun to break. *chuckle*"

Chisa: "Don't worry, I have lot of health insurances." 

Chisa then pullet out a lot of insurance documents out of nowhere, completely ignoring Hiyoko's "threat". When it comes to Hiyoko, most of her class is not on friendly terms with her, thanks to her conflicting personality. Only one who seems to be friendly with her is Mahiru. But Chisa seems she doesn't really mind her attitude as well.

Mahiru: "So you are really replacing him? Thank god. That man wasn't really helpful or reliable at all."

Fuyuhiko: "Hmpf, not that I care."

Sonia: "Oh, I give praise to thee."

Mahiru: "This isn't really how we speak in Japan, you know."

Sonia, as foreigner, is still not used to the japanese way of speaking. She can speak japanese pretty good but some expressions are pretty hard to learn for her, so she uses those she knows from home. People do not seem to mind, though.

Chisa: "So, is that all of you? There's... much less of you than I expected."

Mahiru: "Yes, that shall be everyone for today. As we are not obliged to attend lessons, most of our classmates decided to just focus on their talents or just do whatever they want."