Chapter 9: Always will be

Sunghoon's POV

We were all laughing at a member's mistake when suddenly Sunoo was caught smiling at his phone. I was curious about who that person (the one who called him) is, and I thought about Jayviee since she is the only person who can make him smile from ear to ear.

"Let me just get my phone," I told them.

As I opened my phone, there was a bunch of text messages. I checked it, and it was her, my first love.

Her messages were something like:

"Where are you?" "I miss you," "I missed you so much," "I miss you like crazy."

There were actually 5 voice emails that I receive from her:

"Yah!!!~~ Sunghoon-ahh~ **hiccup**"

"Is she drunk?" I questioned myself, but I continued hearing everything

"My ice prince Sunghoon-ahh.. argh!! **hiccup** how are you these past few years? Sunghoon-ah~ I missed you every day since I step foot in that country. I thought dancing and everything I did to keep myself busy was enough to forget you, but I am wrong. I keep seeing you everywhere I look, which made me depressed and cried for you, but my penguin-ah~ I made the wrong choice, but I will never regret anything."

After hearing that voice mail, I rushed out of the dorm to see her myself. My heart was aching so badly, but I can't help but run over to her

the second voice mail goes, "Sunghoon-ah~ What do I do? I have no one to protect me anymore, and now I think the world can't stop spinning. Oh~ I know you will never show up here, so I will tell you the address. Just in case you will come, but that's impossible *laughter*."

Third voice mail "Sunghoon- ah~ where are you?"

Fourth voice mail "I think I might die."

Fifth, "Sunghoon-ah~ I am scared."

That made me furious, and I ran as fast as I can to the nearest bus stop and headed towards her. My heart was pounding so fast; I also had goosebumps.

Don't ever think about it. I just got to see you that day.

I arrived and looked for her. Across the street, I saw a woman who was trying to cross the street, but her walk is a bit strange.

I ran and grabbed her, as I thought she was Jayvee. I gave her a tight hug, and I can't let go of her.

"Ohh~ That perfume... penguin is that you?" she said and hugged me tightly.

"It is me..."

She pushed me lightly and put her hands on my cheeks. "You came?" "This is just a hallucination, right?"

"Ohh~ Yes, you're just drunk," I told her because she might be embarrassed after knowing what she did.

"Then I will just enjoy it even though you are just a hallucination because the real you, I mean the person you will never forgive for what I have done," she said

I understand... I understand why you suddenly went abroad.

I guided her to the nearest bench and sat down. I put her head on my shoulder for a short while.

How come no one in her group came for her.

I took her phone and deleted everything she sent me. I cleared her messages and her call log. I was just surprised by my contact name, My ice prince/Penguin.

It made me smile, and I put it back in her pocket. I also bring my phone out to snap a picture; this will be the first picture I had with her since she came back. I took a snap and saved it to her folder.

"Let's get going? I will accompany you to your dorm," I told her as I carried her on my back.

"This is so comfortable," she smiled.

Luckily I asked their manager about their room after hearing from Jaemin that she got into a group with a debut after a month together with the triple-A. I asked her who was named triple-A, and she said that it goes by the name, Jayvee. Which made me asked around, and I got lucky because I am somewhat close with their manager.

"You must always take care of yourself," I told her, but she didn't respond; she must be sleeping, I guessed.

I walked into the elevator and pressed the 7th floor. I waited for a moment and looked for their room number, and I definitely found it. I pressed her finger on the sensor, and it opened. I just gonna find her room.

As I found it, I slowly placed her on the bed, gently removed her shoes, and covered her with her blanket.

"sleep tight," I told her and quickly went out of their dorm.

I was leaving the place, but I saw Sunoo standing in front of the building. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to ask the same question to you. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I just protected what's mine," I replied.

"Yours, huh? From what I know, you two broke up years ago," he grinned, and he is somewhat mocking me.

"Yeah~ Mine," I responded as I crossed my hands.

"Ohh~ Sunghoon-ahh~ Is that you? Did you perhaps came here to visit me personally?" Jaemin came.

"Ohh---"

"He did come here to visit you personally and congratulate you; he even asked me to come. Argh! what a nuisance," Sunoo suddenly said

"Oppa! Is that true?" she asked, and I just nod.

"Well then, my work here is done. If you don't mind, Hyung, I will get going first. Goodbye then," Sunoo said and left.

"You didn't bring me a present? I am so mad" she acted cute in front of me, but I just went with the flow.

If I will reach the dorm... I will kill him.

"You should head inside; it is freezing here," I told her, and I hope she will take the bait.

"Ohh~ yes. I was actually out to look for my roommate, but she was so fast that it seems like she disappeared suddenly, so I will head in first to check if she is in the dorm."

"Goodbye then," I told her and waived my hands.

She joyfully went inside.