Chapter 42: Date

"Did they leave?" I asked him and he was a bit confused because of the sudden awkward atmosphere.

"They left but you really do owe me big time" He said crossing his hands.

I actually pushed Sunghoon away as soon as I felt like someone is coming nearer and nearer to the van and we just laughed because we almost got caught.

"Did you see something interesting when you entered the car?" Taeri oppa said smirking

"What's interesting inside the car?" I pretended but my cheeks are getting redder and redder

"Ohh~ nothing I just noticed you two getting shy to each other and see your face" he said as he hand me a mirror.

"What's wrong with my face?" I said and quickly covered my cheeks.

"Nothing... Nothing... Where should we go?" He asked us and close the door.

"Hyung... Do you have a car that we can borrow? I think we will easily get noticed when we use the van and especially when they see you" Sunghoon said and I agreed to him

"Taeri oppa... Please let us just use your car. Sunghoon is right" I told him

"Then you two should really go undercover... Wear a mask and a cap, you two have a very noticeable features and please cover your hair" He said as he looked at us.

"Hmm... Should I just get a wig?" I told him as a joke and I just saw his eyes widened.

"That's a great idea" He said and quickly went out to fetch his car and a wig.

"Then we should really be careful because you group is a rising kpop boy group and not to mention a lot of girls might invade us as soon as they see you" I told him

"Did you forget your profile? You literally have the highest votes in every popularity contest and considered as the queen of visual to the whole girl group? Not to mention that every artist took you as a ideal girl that's why you are entitled as "nation's crush" You have a lot of international fan base" He told me

"Yah! I didn't mention my ideal boy but I heard that you told the nation that your ideal girl is Irene sunbaenim from Red velvet" I told him and he just kept his mouth shut.

"But you have a lot of boys around you." he said and pouted.

"I do have a lot of boys beside me but in my eyes only you stand out even in the crowd with Park Seojun sunbaenim, Park Hyungsik sunbae, Mingyu sunbaenim, Jungkook sunbaenim and even Taehyun sunbaenim. So don't get jealous when I talk to boys" I told him but he just smiled.

I just look at him then gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you so much my ice prince" I said and that's when he smiled from ear to ear.

"I love you too my ballet princess" he said as he kissed my forehead and hug me tighter.

Taeri came with his car and gave me a black short hair wig.

"There!" he said and they just looked at me

"I guess it's a total undercover" I told them and wear a cap.

"Thank you so MUCH Taeri oppa" I told him and hug him but I felt Sunghoon holding the hood of my jacket.

He's jelous

"You can have the van for you to go and have a date with your mother hyung" Sunghoon said and hug him

"Take care" he said and he handed Sunghoon his car keys.

"Don't scratch it... It's not fully paid yet" he whispered and we all just laughed.

He hold my hand and opened the door for me. As soon as he entered I put my seat belts on.

"Where should we go now?" I asked him

"Since it was an abrupt event, I asked someone to reserve the whole place for only the two of us" He said and he started his car.

"That's a very expensive... You really rented the whole place?" I asked him again

"Yeah! I rented the whole place for just an hour because we have a lot to visit today" He said as he holds my hand and kissed it.

"You should focus on the road" I told him and I turn the music on.

"Is it a familiar place?" I asked him

"It's a familiar place for me but I think you did not visit the place often?" He said

After how many minutes I was shocked because he rented the whole ice skating area. The one where he often used to practice.

I know where exactly is it because I literally watch him grow up in the ice ring. I saw his events even every injuries and practices he did.

"Do you know this place?" He asked and I just nod.

"Really?" He asked me and we got off the car.

The owner of the place hugged him tightly saying

"Sunghoon--ahh! I really missed seeing you almost everyday in the ring. I only see you in TV, newspaper and even every billboards" He said as he never let go of him.

I hope he never recognize me

"Who did you bring?" He asked him

"My girlfriend" he happily told him and I just bowed as a respect.

"What a nice lady... Let's go inside? I prepared your skating shoes" He said and he grab the both of us inside.

We waited for him at the seat beside the ring.

"I miss skating..." I told him and I see him a bit sad.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him as I place both of my hands on his cheeks

"It felt like I am visiting an old friend of mine which I locked inside a box for how many years" he shared.

"You still have it inside of you. If you forgot every lesson, then I will teach it to you like how your coach thought you" I told him and the owner give the skates to us.

He removed the cap and face ask then when I saw the owner leave, that's when I remove the wig and the cap.

"This is more like me" I told him and he kneeled down in front of me. I felt my heart was beating faster again and felt butterflies in my stomack. He put the skating shoes on me then he proceeds to fix his skates.

He tightly hold on to my hand and slowly lead the way.

I will never leave this man alone again.